Spring Day

| Spring Day | chapter fifteen

Jimin and Namjoon walked down the school hallways holding hands.

People were staring, wondering why Kim Namjoon was holding hands with a boy no one knew, they were expecting him to date a popular guy but it wasn't their business so they didn't ask.

"Jimin lets go to my locker for a second, i need to grab some papers" Namjoon said but Jimin ignored him and kept walking straight ahead.

"Jimiiin, im talking to you" Namjoon whined.

Nope, he got ignored again.

"you're not expecting me to call you oppa around school right?" Namjoon asked.

"i am, in fact, that's my name for you" Jimin said.

"yeah right, im not calling you oppa in school, anyone can hear, you know" Namjoon said and rolled his.

"you're breaking rule after rule, my little slut, you're gonna call me oppa and that's the end" Jimin said.

"whatever Jimin, im not calling you oppa, not here, we're not alone" Namjoon said.

"this is the reason i want you to call me oppa my little slut, because everyone can hear, they're going to know who you belong to" Jimin said.

"no one" Namjoon said.

"what?" Jimin asked, he knew what Namjoon was going to say after,and he was right.

"i belong to no one, we're not dating, i could go fuck around with others if i wanted to, you know" Namjoon said, Jimin was pissed by the respond.

"that's it, we're going to my house, you're getting punished Kim Namjoon" Jimin said and dragged Namjoon out of school, a deadly look on his face.

__

"strip" Jimin said when he threw Namjoon on his bed.

Namjoon did as he was told, striping from all articles of clothing and throwing them on the ground.

Jimin got on the bed, hovering above Namjoons sitting figure.

His legs were open, Namjoons legs between them, as he leaned down and kissed the boy.

A make out instantly started.

It was a passionate, messy make out, one biting and sucking the others tounge, biting lips, sucking and licking.

They were both panting, breathing from their noses so they wouldn't have to break the make out.

Suddenly Jimin pulled away and Namjoon whined, trying to kiss Jimin again but he earned only a smirk and a chuckle from the younger boy.

"did you forget my little slut, this is a punishment, we're not having sex, i'll just turtor you" Jimin said.

"n-no, im sorry oppa, i'll be a good boy next time" Namjoon whined.

"you weren't a good boy this time thought, so you're getting punished" Jimin said and got up, taking some things from his closet then turning back sitting om the bed, trapping Namjoons legs between his.

He took both of Namjoons hands and cuffed them on the headboared with his handcuffs.

"agh" Namjoon whined from the tight feeling on his wrists.

Jimin leaned down and kissed Namjoons neck, sucking and biting on different spots all over, making sure they know that Namjoon is a slut, but most importantly that he's his slut.

"oppa" Namjoon moaned, throwing his head back on the headboared.

Jimin pulled away from Namjoons neck and stared at his now filled with hickeys neck and smirked.