Save Me

| Save Me | chapter thirteen

"look at him, all mad and jealous" Hoseok joked.

Jimin looked up from his food with wide eyes that screamed jealousy and anger.

"shut up and keep eating your food before i beat your ass" Jimin said.

"nah, you should beat Namjoons ass instead" Hoseok said.

"i did that like an hour ago, so" Jimin said

"oh so that's why he wasn't in class" Yoongi said and chuckled.

"yeah, he was getting his ass fucked" Jimin said.

"okay can you shut the hell up? Im right fucking here you know" Namjoon said and Jimin chuckled.

"sorry baby" he said and rubbed Namjoons thigh.

After school, Jimins house

Jimin and Namjoon were at Jimins house, Chanyeol had left so they decided to stay in and watch a movie.

They were watching the movie 'It', both enjoying it as they both loved scary movies, they were eating chips while keeping their gazes on the screen on Jimins laptop.

They were snuggled close together in Jimins bed, under the warm covers.

Then Namjoons mind started drifting away to all the things that had happend with Jimin, making him hard, even the fact that Jimin smacked his thighs made him aroused at the moment.

He turned his head and looked at Jimin who was still focused in the movie.

He kissed Jimins neck, the started sucking on it and licking, until it looked like Namjoon was making out with Jimins neck, moving his parted lips while his tounge licked the soft skin, ocassionaly sucking.

"mm, is my baby horny?" Jimin asked, titling his head back, giving Namjoon more acces.

Namjoon nodded and kept his attention on Jimins neck.

"sit in oppas lap" Jimin said and Namjoon did so.

"take your jeans off baby" Jimin said and Namjoon took off his jeans, throwing them on the side.

"now start grinding on oppas lap" Jimin said.

Namjoon started slowly rolling his his on Jimins lap, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as his head fell back, his lips parted, small sounds coming out of them.

"oppa" Namjoon moaned bteathily.

"mm, keep going baby" Jimin said as he caressed Namjoons inner thighs, the boy whimpering when he felt hands on his thighs but then calmed down when he knew Jimin wasn't going to hurt him.

Namjoon started rolling his hips faster, his moans getting louder as he inched closer to his orgasm.

"agh, oppa, baby's close" Namjoon said.

"cum for oppa baby" Jimin said as kept staring at where Namjoon and him connected, loving the feeling of Namjoons hard dick and soft plump ass on his clothed lap.

"aahh, oppa, ahh-mm" Namjoon moaned as he came, he kept rolling his hips for a while, coming down from his high as his body slowly stopped trembling.

"agh" he breathed out and then rested his head on Jimins shoulder, breathing heavily.

"did you enjoy yourself my little slut? Did you enjoy grinding on oppas lap? Giving your oppa an amazing show" Jimin said and Namjoon nodded.

"y-yes, yes oppa" he whispered.

Jimin dipped his hand in Namjoons boxers, taking some of his cum on his fingers then he pulled out his hand and placed one finger on Namjoons lips, Namjoon sucking on it immediately.

Jimin tasted Namjoon too

Damn baby.

"mm baby you taste so good" Jimin moaned at the taste.

"tha-thank you oppa" Namjoon said.

"but baby..." Jimin said and took Namjoons hand, placing his palm on his dick so Namjoon could feel how hard he was.

"oppa, pleasure yourself infront of me" Namjoon said, biting his bottom lip.

"as you wish" Jimin smirked.

______

Did you like it?

If you did comment and vote.

•Georgia•