Fantastic

| Fantastic | chapter twentythree

It was now Monday, both boys woke up before their friends got to Jimins house so they decided to get ready and wait for them.

Jimin wore a white button up shirt tugged in his leather pants.

"who 'you looking so sexy for?" Namjoon asked when he saw him.

"no one" Jimin said, as he took a bite from his apple.

"mm" Namjoon hummed and ate his apple too.

"what time is it? We didn't even check the time" Jimin said

"um, fuck its only 7 am" Namjoon said.

"perfect" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"lets go watch something until their here" Namjoon said and they sat on Jimins couch and turned on the tv.

And watch something was the only thing they didn't do.

The boys ended up making out on the couch, Namjoon sitting on Jimins lap, his legs around his waist, tugging on Jimins hair, as Jimin had his hands on Namjoons ass, squeezing it and slapping it ocassionaly.

They were so in to their make out that they didn't notice the door of the house open.

"hey, love birds, we have to go" a deep voice said.

The boys broke from their kiss strateled and they looked towards the door, Jimins friends group and Namjoons friend group were all standing there, staring at them.

"perfect" Namjoon sighed embarassed and got off Jimin.

"whats up with me getting embarassed this last few days" Namjoon said as he looked at Jimin who was putting his shoes on.

"i don't know baby, maybe fait" Jimin chuckled.

"fuck fait then" Namjoon said.

"i don't think this will help baby" Jimin said as they followed their friends out of the house and Jimin locked the door.

"do you know what will help?, if you learn how to contain your horny ass" Namjoon said.

"my dick is horny not my ass, on the other hand, your ass baby doesnt go back" Jimin said.

"oh my god, sometimes i want to kill you, really" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"like you can" Jimin said.

"think you have created your own image of me, don't forget im the same popular cocky bitch who used to bully  people because their weak" Namjoon said.

"that's what you are to others, from all of that you just said, to me you're just a bitch, a cocky one sometimes but still a bitch, my little slut" Jimin said.

"oh my god i want to leave" Namjoon said as he walked faster at the front, standing besides his best friend Jin.

"did you guys decide to let us not feel like vomiting the whole way to school?" Jin asked.

"shut up Jin hyung" Namjoon said and Jin laughed.

"how are things with Hoshi?"

"we went on a date yesterday" Jin said.

"what? Why didn't you tell me?" Namjoon asked, his eyes wide with surprise.

"i called you so many times, looks like you were busy getting fucked by someone" Jin said and looked back at Jimin who was focused on his phone.

"probably texting the next guy he'll fuck" Yoongi joked.

"shut up hyung" Jimin said and raised his foot, hitting him on his ass, taking his eyes from his phone for one second and then looking back down.

"probably" Namjoon joked too.

"im not" Jimin said, still not looking up from his phone.

"mm, maybe you are, how would i know? By the way we're not dating, you're free to fuck whoever you want" Namjoon kept going with the joke and looked at the others with raised eyebrows and a smile, signaling them to agree and they all hummed.

"Namjoon i don't have time to argui about this again, you know what happend the last time we did, i have more importent things to do" Jimin said.

"agh, your boyfriend is such an asshole" Hoseok said to Namjoon.

Namjoon and Hoseok got closer this last few days and Hoseoks image about Namjoon changed.

"he's not my boyfriend but he is an asshole" Namjoon said.

There were loud voices heard, that meant that they were at school, sadly.

"here goes one more day in hell" Namjoon said.

"says the guy with 148 iq" Jackson said.

"you have 148 iq?" Jungkook asked.

"yes" Namjoon said, they all looked surprised except from Jimin who was still focused on his phone.

"Namjoon oppa" a voice was heard.

Thats my chance.

"hey Jennie" Namjoon said.

The girl hugged Namjoon and more girls appeared, going to the other members of Namjoons group.

"so, Namjoon oppa, have you thought about what i asked you?" Jenn asked.

"i have and... Im still fine" Namjoon whispered the last part on the girls ear on purpose, so Jimin couldn't hear.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and they walked in to high school.

Jimin on the back was fuming.

He was wandering what he answered, did he say yes? Did he say no? He probably said yes since their leaving together and the fact that they were leaving together and that Namjoon had his hand around the sluts waist made him even more mad.

He'll pay

______
Ohhh

Did you like it?

If you did then comment ans vote please

•Georgia•