Danger

| Danger | chapter seven

"what are you doing here?" Jimin asked when he was left alone with Namjoon.

"well we have school Jimin, what do you want me to do?" Namjoon asked

"Jimin? Why the certain change of attitude, im just worried, arent you in pain?" Jimin asked as he walked closer to Namjoon.

"well, i definetly am in pain, but i have to come to school Jimin" Namjoon said codly.

"why are you acting like that? You're such a brat you know that?" Jimin whispered in Namjoons ear and then nibbled on it, then moved his lips on Namjoons necks sucking on it, making Namjoon whine since he was still in pain from yesterday.

"Jimin?" Namjoon asked but he didn't get an answer.

"Jimin?... Jimin answer me" Namjoon sighed.

"oppa?" he asked.

"yes my little slut" Jimin answered.

"are-are you and Jungkook dating?" Namjoon asked.

He finally asked the question that troubled him so much, the question that made him act this way towards Jimin.

"no, why would you ask that? Jungkook is dating Taehyung and i think its really obvious" Jimin said as he kept sucking on Namjoons neck.

"sorry" Namjoon said.

"don't be, its fine" Jimin said.

"oppa?" Namjoon asked and Jimin, who was still sucking Namjoons neck hummed.

"yesterday... Um, iii- um, you, ugh, can you kiss me oppa?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin looked up at Namjoon and then kissed him.

Namjoon kissed back as soon as he felt Jimins lips touch his.

Their lips stayed locked, unmoving, it was just a sweet kiss.

They stayed like that for quite a while, until they both pulled apart, the need of air getting in the middle of their sweet kiss.

Jimin pecked Namjoons lips and then Namjoon pecked Jimins lips and it went back and forth, making both boys chuckle but they still kept taking turns on pecking each others lips.

Then Jimin decided on something.

He kissed Namjoon and held the kiss.

He squized his ass and Namjoon whimpered.

Jimin took the opportunity and slide his tongue in Namjoons mouth.

Both boys moaned in each other's mouthes from the amazing taste of each other.

They fought for dominance but no one won but they didn't care, they kept making out, inhaling deep from their noses so they wouldn't have to pull away.

Then things started getting intense.

Jimin was groping and smacking Namjoons ass, as Namjoon was whimpering from the pain but he didn't care, as he had his one hand on Jimins neck, his thumb touching Jimins cheek and his other hand holding a fist of Jimins brown hair as he tugged at it, making Jimin groan.

Jimin picked up Namjoon as they continued making out, he sat Namjoon on a small counter, so it was easier to make out with him since he was shorter and since the counter was short, Namjoon was a little lower than Jimin, so he titled his head upward, their make out didn't stop for a second, even when the bell rang.

Jimin moved between Namjoons thighs, Namjoon pulled away from the kiss, as he felt the intense pain on his inner this and whimpered loudly.

"im sorry baby" Jimin said and pecked Namjoon.

"its fine, now kiss me oppa" Namjoon said and leaned in again and like that the boys started making out again.

Namjoons hands were still in the same position, but Jimin moved his hands from Namjoons ass to his waist, gripping it tightly.

The door of the bathroom opened, one of Namjoons friends looked inside.

"the bell rang, we have to go guys" he said.

Jimin was about to pull away but Namjoon pulled him back in the kiss.

"gosh" the guy said and closed the door.

"your so needy huh?, so needy -kiss- for oppa -kiss- my little -kiss- slut" Jimin said, Namjoon was cutting him off with small kisses, making the younger boy chuckle.

"mm -kiss- im so -kiss- neddy -kiss- oppa, your little slut is so needy for his oppa" Namjoon said and started kissing Jimin again.

"i can -kiss- definetly -kiss- see that -kiss- baby" Jimin said.

"baby? Keep calling me baby, i love it" Namjoon whispered.

"baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby" Jimin repeatedly said, making both of them chuckle breathly.

"why did you that baby?" Jimin asked.

"did what oppa?" Namjoon asked confused.

"hurt me so much" Jimin whispered as he rested his forehead on Namjoons and looked him in the eyes.

"because i lo-like you, and i was scared that you don't like me and never will and i guess thinking like that made me act violent towards you, i had no intension to hurt you but i did and im sorry about that oppa, please forgive me for everything i've done, forgive your baby, your little slut" Namjoon said, whispering the last part on Jimins ear, then biting down on it.

"i will baby, don't worry, now do you want to leave, we can go to my house and snuggle-"

"yes please oppa!" Namjoon said excitedly.

Jimin chuckled.

"okay then, lets go baby"

_______

Did you like it?

If you did then comment and vote, please

•Georgia•