Idol

| Idol | chapter twenty

Namjoon drove him and Jimin at his house so he could get ready to go out.

He already had taken a shower at Jimins house so he didn't have to rush.

When they got to Namjoons house Namjoon parked the car and looked at Jimin.

"please, don't say anything to embarass me" Namjoon said.

"cant promise anything, my little slut" Jimin said with a smirk.

"god oppa" Namjoon sighed and got out of the car, Jimin did too and followed behind him.

He interlaced their fingers and Namjoon smiled down at him.

"bet they're gonna think i top" Namjoon said with a smirk.

Jimin looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"don't make things bad for yourself" Jimin said.

Namjoon gulped.

"sorry oppa"

"good slut" Jimin said and slapped his ass.

Namjoon unlocked the door and walked in with Jimin, their hands were still interlaced.

Namjoon saw his parents look at him from the couch and smile, he smiled back at them and walked in.

"hello honey, who is... Your friend?" his mom questioned, she didn't know if they were dating or not but they were holding hands.

"this is Jimin, omma" Namjoon said.

"nice to meet you mrs. Kim" Jimin said and shook with Namjoons mom than with his dad.

"You'll come upstairs with me or you wanna stay here?" Namjoon asked.

"i'll stay here" Jimin said with a smirk.

"yeah, no you're coming with me" Namjoon said and pulled him lightly with him but Jimin stopped him.

"i swear i won't say anything" Jimin said and Namjoon rolled his eyes than walked to his room.

"Jimin sweety sit down until Namjoon comes back" Namjoons mom said and Jimin bowed and sat on the comfortable white couch.

"so, are you guys dating?" mr. Kim asked.

Jimin thought for a second.

"well... We're not exactly dating, hyung and i have had our moments but i just cant find the right way to ask him to be mine, i want to, i really do but im... Scared, i guess" Jimin said

"you shouldnt be, Namjoon is a good boy, you don't have to be scared for anything" mrs. Kim said

"its not that im scared of him, i even have a feeling that he'll say yes but i feel like if we start dating, everything we have now will dissapear and we'll change" Jimin said.

"what do you mean with 'what you have now'?"

"ugh, Namjoon hyung and i have taken a lot of steps in this, whatever relationship we have and i feel if we start dating, things are not gonna be the same way" Jimin said.

"well honey, all i have to say is, its worth a shot, just wait a little longer, see how things will go and when you feel ready just ask him out" mrs. Kim said and Jimin nodded.

"is he older than you? Cause you keep calling him hyung" Namjoons dad said.

"yes, he's two years older than me"Jimin said

Loud footsteps were heard and then Namjoon apeared wearing a black t-shirt, tugged in his black jeans and a silver chain.

"wow, you look amazing baby" Jimin said and Namjoon smiled.

"thanks op- Jiminie" Namjoon said, turning a light shade of red because he almost exposed himself.

"remembere when i said that i won't say anything baby?" Jimin asked as he took Namjoons hand, who was still standing, and swang their hands.

Namjoon sighed.

"yes"

"i kept my promise" Jimin said, a smile on his face.

"thank you o- Jimin" Namjoon said.

"yeah, now lets go, Tae texted me and he said that they're on their way to the club" Jimin said and got up, he smiled at Namjoons mom and dad and they walked towards the door, Namjoons dad following from behind.

"be carefull and drink too much, you're driving, make sure Jimin keeps you safe" mr. Kim said

"o-okay, bye dad" Namjoon said and pulled Jimin with him as he walked towards his car.

"he's staying at my house" Jimin shouted as Namjoon kept pulling him towards the car.

"okay" he heard and then they got in the car.

"i feel so embarassed, i almost called you oppa twice" Namjoon groaned.

"its fine baby" Jimin chuckled.

"ugh, why does this always happens to me?" Namjoon asked.

"i don't know baby, i don't know"

_______

Did you like it?

If you did then comment and vote,
Please

•Georgia•