"Hea' we go" August said, while the Combs boys were looking confused.

"They do this onna regular" Tory told them.

"Nobodies buggin', you just actin' stupid" I replied leaning back in my chair, taking a swift off my blunt.

"Bro you're mad thirst for me like chill out for real yo" She sat up because she was about to get heated.

I leaned forward towards her and blew my smoke out before responding. "Fuck I got to be thirst for? you ain't nothin' special. Don't gas yourself luv"

She was about to come at him but I purposely interrupted her. "And sitcho ass down"

"Oh now I'm nothin' special but just yesterday you were in MY room beggin' for some. Don't front in front of ya niggas before I make you look stupid" She shot back at me, still standing in front of me.

I stood up, she was so short she was looking at my chest. "Aye ma, trust me you don't wanna take it there cause I really don't want to hurt yo feelins' and embarrass you" My voice was low but everyone could still hear me loud and clear.

"Nah son, let's take it there cause- " Her phone rang cutting her off causing her to suck her teeth.

"Damn I wanted to hear what she was gonna say" Christian whispered to Trey.
-

Her attitude. One thing about her drew me attracted to her, she had a lot of attitude which was expected considering where she came from. That night was funny, I loved messing with her. She'd get mad so easily for no reason. My mind started to wonder to another moment we shared.
-
it was just me and Ole girl now.
Now I wasn't feeling shorty in a relationship type of way but she was mad attractive so I thought I'd have a little fun with her.

I smirked at her, leaning against the counter.

"Stop lookin' at me" She spoke up.

I walked around the counter, getting closer to her. "What I tell you before? I do what I want, however I want and whenever I want"

She backed up. "No, we aren't doing this again"

"Doing what?" I purposely bit my lip knowing her body would react inside.

"David" She gave me a scolding look.

"Yes ma?"

"This what we not about to do"

"We not doin' anything.. yet" I inched closer to her, pulling her by her waist.

She sighed. "David you have a girlfriend"

"I ain't cheatin' on ha"

"You shouldn't be entertaining another girl"

"We entertainin' eachother so you just as wrong as well" I told her.

"I'm not the one in a relationship with her"

"Just chill out, it's your day and tomorrow I gotchu real good" I winked at her.