chapter 10

Raina in the mm.

••

Dariah-Imani

"Wassup Y'all" Alicia greeted the table.

Everyone waved and said their greetings to her.

"So this is the notorious Alicia you've been talking about" Raina asked.

"Yes ma'am" I smiled at her.

"I bet she was talkin' shit, what'd she say?" Alicia joked. "Who are you?"

"I'm Raina" She introduced herself.

"Licia she was the one I told you that saved me from embarrassment on my first day of work" I told her.

"Oh" Alicia nodded. "Aye Dave, I'm glad you're here. Don't forget about our fight" She reminded him.

"Aight b" Dave chuckled.

"Boy I ain't playin' " She pointed at him.

The waiter came and took all of our orders.

"Aunty D, I'm proud of you" Royalty said.

"Aw thank you baby"

"Oh Dariah, this is my brother Rainelle, his girlfriend Shai, and his son Shainelle" She introduced me to her brother that she loved talking about.

I thought it was cute and funny that they combined their names to get their son's name

"Wow nice to finally put a face on the name" I held in my laugh because I never thought I'd say something so headass. "Raina talks so much about y'all"

I heard Alicia chuckling.

"Haha I'm sure, Congratulations by the way" Rainelle and Shai congratulated me.

"Hi Shainelle" I coo'd and tickled his feet as he giggled. "How old is he?"

 "How old is he?"