chapter 18

VOTE & COMMENT. 💓
- i appreciate everyone who's been reading, thank you.

••

Dariah-Imani

"Bye, I love you"

Alicia and I had our last hug before she hopped on her plane back home.

"You hungry?"

Chris picked me up earlier so we could drop Alicia. Since it was so early, everyone was still asleep.

I shook my head. "Nah, it's too early for me to be eating"

Chris scrunched up his face, looking at me like I was out of my mind. "Never too early for food"

"You at Mcdonald's, whatchu want?" The voice from the Mcdonald's drive thru microphone spoke.

"Girl you better learn some damn manners before I report you to your manager" Chris said.

"Welcome to Mcdonald's, how can I help you?" The voice repeated blandly with harsh attitude.

"Give me a big breakfast with a sprite" Chris said.

The person sighed and there was a pause.

"Anything else"

"You want anything?" He asked me.

"Just a caramel frap" I told him.

"HELLO?"

"You know the fuck what, I'm driving up"

Chris drove to the first window and saw who the rude voice belonged to.  The girl gave him a stunned look.

"Oh my God.. you're Chris brown" She covered her mouth shocked.

"Yeah .. give me a caramel frappe with my order, don't fuck it up" Chris gave her a blank stare.

I just chuckled at how shocked and regretful she was.

"I'm so sorry for the attitude .. my day hasn't been going well and- " She rambled before Chris interrupted her.

"My order.."

"Oh right sorry, your total is $8.50" She smiled at him as he gave her a ten dollar bill. "Next window" Her hand lingered onto his while he pulled back.

We got our food and he dropped me back to my place with Dave. He was still sleeping and I didn't plan on talking to him when he woke up cause he left marks on my wrist.

I went back to bed so I could rest before I stared my job at the mall.

———

two weeks later.

"Baby stoppp, we're in public" Vanessa's irritating ass whined.

"So?" Dave caressed her thigh while she was sitting on top of him.

"So people are watching silly" She giggled.