Anastasias POV

I woke up to see snow outside, It really didn't snow that much where I was from so It was always great to see snow. After all it was November and it's almost Thanksgiving. I got up and went into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate and put a candy cane in it. I turned on the speakers and played Under The Starlight By Ownew  but turned the volume on low and stretched a little bit.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in. I need today to be a good day just me spending time with myself shopping and doing the things I love. After I finished showering I put on a large t shirt and shorts and went into my room to start on my makeup, once I sat in my chair I leaned back to see Jackson's bedroom door open, He must have had something important to do today. I didn't feel like doing to much to my eyes so I didn't put on any eye shadow and and did everything else. 

I didn't feel like doing my hair either so I put in a messy bun. I put on some grey leggings and a small t-shirt and put a jean jacket with a hoodie and slipped my socks and slides on. I poured my hot chocolate into a thermal cup with a metal straw and grabbed my bag making sure my card was in my wallet and closed the door behind my locking it. It was snowing but it wasn't cold so I decided to walk and get some fresh air, I put my airpods in my ear and played my music walking to the mall.

About 15 minutes of walking I found the mall and it was huge. I didn't know where to start, so I closed my eyes, spun around and pointed somewhere, when I opened them my finger was pointing to my favorite store, Pacsun, I went inside and was greeted by an employee I grabbed a few pairs of jeans and went to the dressing room to try them on. I heard some guys in the dressing room next to me talking. "She wasn't paying attention to how many clothes I had so let's just take the sensors off and go they won't notice."

They were stealing. I stayed quiet and put my close on going out of the dressing room to go pay for my stuff. "Just so you know there are men in your dressing room trying to steal from here." Just as they were about to walk out the door the manager stopped them and made them give them the stuff back one of the guys looked at me and pointed walking away. "Thanks Miss Walker your an angel." How did he know my name!? " Huh, do I know you?"

 "Uhh aren't you in the new Cosmopolitan magazine, you looked amazing by the way." I snapped back into reality I almost forgot I was popular on social media. "Ohhh, my bad haha." I thanked him and walked out grabbing my bag. I hit up a couple of other stores and got a lot of things that I needed. My arms were starting to get tired, because I have two handfuls of bags, and it was time to go to my favorite store SEPHORAAAAAAA!!!!! 

A/N~Yasssssss bitttchhhh lmao

It was talking forever trying to find it when I finally asked someone and they told me it was outside and I got super excited, so I went out to find it until I was grabbed by my hoodie and pulled into a small area by someone, my bags flew out my hand I fell back on to the ground hitting my head. "So you the bitch that snitched on us huh?, your pretty." I looked up to see the three guys that were trying to steal from Pacsun. "What the hell is your problem?" I tried to get up but one of them grabbed on to my hair and pulled it and I screamed in pain. "Shut the fuck up dumb bitch, you shouldn't have opened your  little mouth at that store, and now you gone have to pay us back."

 He grabbed me by the face and smacked me, I fell to the ground and he grabbed me taking out my wallet. "What are gonna do with her Chris." He turned around and looked at me and smirked. "I got a few ideas." He walked over to me and lifted up my shirt. "Don't touch me!" I kicked him right where the sun don't shine and tried to to run but was pulled back up against the wall. "Your gonna pay for that." He pushed me and then put his hand back under my shirt, reaching up higher I felt so disgusted. I closed my eyes letting tear slide down. "You know your breathtaking, I might just keep you, you can make me some good money in the streets.  Get the truck!" 

"Over my dead body." I turned my head over to see a man standing at the end of the corner clenching his fist. The guys started laughing. "Who the fuck is this, look pretty boy just mind your business and you won't get hurt." Chris pushed me to the ground and they walked towards the man my eyes were so watery that I couldn't see the face. They all started fighting but was no chance against the man he was dodging them left and right punching each one until they were knocked out. The man ran towards me and I instantly panicked scooting back and screamed. "Anastasia calm down it's me, are you okay, did they hurt you?" that voice sounded familiar. I wiped the tears in my eyes to see clearly only to be shocked at who I was looking at. "JACKSON!?"

A/N-  *cough *cough..welllll

Like and comment lmao