I wiped my forehead and looked at what I had drawn. It was a picture of what I though would be how me and Shoto would look like together. I have to say, it looked pretty good! Now all I needed to do was darken the lines, add some more details and then colour. I looked at the time and freaked out.

"I spent more time on that than I thought! I only have 30 minutes to get to school!" I yelled and jumped off my bed leaving the drawing open on my bed. I ran down the stairs and was about to get out the door when grandma stopped me.

"Do you have your contacts in?" She asked and I dramatically looked at her, then bolted up the stairs to get my turquoise contacts. I put them in then ran back down the stairs.

"Bye Gramma! See you after school!" I rushed out the door and down the street. Luckily my house wasn't that far of a walk from the school. I ran past the train station only to hear someone call out my name.

"Todo! Wait up!" 

I turn around to see Deku running to catch up to me.

"Oh hey Deku!" I said while hold out my arms to stop him. He tripped as I predicted and caught him. I laughed and he blushed while I helped him up. 

"Come on, we need to hurry!" I said as we made our way to UA. We ran down the halls and jumped through the doors just as the bell rang. I plopped down in my desk and took a deep breath.

"Just in time!" I sighed and put my head down on my desk. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to my left to see Shoto, pulling his arm back.

"Yes?" I asked. He looked me in the eye and was a little shocked. I guess he saw how my eyes are both turquoise now. "Whats up?" I asked again. He put his hand up to say something but then Mr. Aizawa came in and told us to be quiet. Shoto and I looked up to the front.

"Your going to be having English first now pay attention." Mr. Aizawa walked out and in came our English teacher. Present Mic, thats a little strange but okay. After that class it was lunch time. And after lunch it was hero basic training. With today's teacher. All Might.

"I am here! Coming through the door like a normal person!"

I laughed, he made such a weird entrance. He defiantly didn't come though the door like a normal person. I thought as everyone one in the class gasped and got excited while Shoto just looked focused. I cocked my head to the side. He is really stoic. Is it because of our father?

All Might explained what we were doing today and Deku looked scared. I mean, just looking at Bakugo right now, I would be too. But since I don't care, I'll be good.

"But one of the keys of being a hero is... looking good!" All Might pointed to a wall and compartments started coming out of it. Every one gasped and cheered.

"These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started."

Deku looked at his bag saying costumes. I smiled and looked up as I got my case and we all went to get suited up. We all had to meet at Training Ground Beta. My costume was very simple yet effective. It was made out of this material that is fire resident and doesn't stiffen up in immense amounts of cold. So perfect for me. I made sure the colours reflected my quirk, so it was maroon and navy blue.

 I made sure the colours reflected my quirk, so it was maroon and navy blue

(Just imagine the black parts to be the maroon colour while the navy blue parts are still navy blue. The gloves and the parts on the shoulders are a icy blue colour, while the rest of the yellow spots {on the thighs, knee, belt buttons, and the buttons on the hood.} are a apple red colour.)

When putting it on I felt like a pro hero already. I pulled up my hood and then pulled out some of my hair so it was visible. I walked outside of the changing rooms and out to the back of the school where we were told to wait. When I was waiting I heard Uraraka call my name. I turned around to face her and she seemed shocked.

"What?" I asked her and she ran over to me with a smile on her face.

"Your costume is so cool! And it suits you really well Eimi!"

I blushed and thanked her, we both then stood waiting for everyone to get here. Once we were all ready we walked out to meet All Might in Training Ground Beta. He admired out outfits and said that we looked so cool. As I looked around at everyone's costumes, one person caught my eye. He has a habit of doing that now doesn't he. Shoto. His costume was, interesting to say the least.

It was made up of a creamy white collared long sleeve shirt, creamy white jean type pants, creamy white boots and had some beige leather straps around his shoulders. Oh and not to mention, that is whole left side is covered in ice! Wait, since my fire power comes from my right side, does his come from his left? Considering that my right side has my crimson hair and thats the side my fire abilities come from, and guessing its the same for Shoto. Does covering his left side in ice have to do something with our dad? 

"All these questions are hurting my head." I groaned and squatted down. Uraraka poked my head.

"What was that? And are you okay?" She asked. Bless her soul, she is such a kind person. I smiled and got back up and quickly started waving my hands around like a maniac.

"I'm okay! Just thinking! hahah." 

"Okay?" She said and then All Might told us to listen.

Before I knew it the day was over and everybody was heading home. The battles today sure were interesting. Deku got pretty beaten up again from his quirk. But I guess also Bakugo. My fight was something that I didn't even get to do anything in. Because I was teamed up with Shoto. We were the good guys and tail guy and the invisible girl were the bad guys. 

I remember I tried to make a plan with Shoto but he said that we already won this match. Before I could say anything he started to freeze the whole building. I was told to go out side and I did as I was told. Once I stepped outside the whole building was covered in ice. I wanted to go back in there and tell him I could handle the ice, and help him, but I wasn't aloud to. Or he wouldn't let me. He thinks that my quirk is just fire still so ice must be my weakness right? I guess that's what he thought so that's why he told me to stay outside, or maybe he just wanted an opportunity to show off that he only uses his ice or something. 

And before I knew it All Might called out that we won the battle. Not soon after the whole building was covered in steam and the ice was gone. He must have used his left side to melt what he covered in ice. Once he came out of the building, along with the two others he started to walk to the exit/entrance to Training Ground Beta.

"Shoto! Wait!" I called out to him. He stopped pretty fast and I realized I called him by his first name.

"Oops! Sorry I meant to use your last name." I apologized. "It just kinda found it's why out first." I mumbled while looking down. He turned around to face me.

"It's fine. But why did you call my name." He asked in such a monotone voice. I was about to say something when I got a slight shove on the shoulder. I looked to my right to see Ojiro.

"Come on you two love birds. We need to get out for the other teams."

Shoto turned around and started walking back while I was a blushing, stuttering mess. 

"I-i-it's not l-like that! I was just um just. Oh forget it." I mumbled and walked with my head down to the exit. Once we were out of Training Ground Beta Ojiro and the invisible girl walked to where the viewing area was. I was walking slowly with my head down thinking about Shoto. I want to tell him. I really really want to, like so bad. But I can't. I don't know what he'd do if he were to find out I'm still alive. I didn't realize where I was walking until I walked into a wall. Or well, I thought it was a wall, but it turned out to be the one I was thinking about. Shoto.

"Oh hey Todo, what was it- Why are you crying?" Shoto started. I looked up at him, a little bit of concern in his eyes. I tried my best to get a hold of myself and stop crying, but I couldn't. Before he could say anything else I ran off. I ran away from TGB and towards the school. Running while wiping the tears from my eyes, I got farther and farther away from Shoto. I ran to the other side of the school and found a little gap in the walls to sit in. I sat down and cried. I didn't know what to do, or how to act around him anymore. It was all just so complicated.