A smacking sound shocked me as I reopened my eyes, almost falling back in shock when I looked up to see Jimin's face, around 10 centimeters away from my own.

His lids hung low, heavy, and there was a spark of something in his eyes that wasn't there before. Lust.

Was it just you, or was it getting steamy in here?

You try scooting over a bit, seeking an escape from this intimidating yet unbelievably sexy side of Jimin. You fail to do so, however, as his hand, as fast as lighting, grabs your arm firmly, painfully.

You hear him laugh lightly as he tilts his head slightly, crouching too close to you for comfort. He leans in close to your face, making your eyes flutter shut in response. "Do you know how worried you've made me?" He growls into your ear, licking his lips.

"You've been a very naughty girl today, Y/N. Especially when you snuck around with that other man." A hint of jealousy could be heard in his dark and seductive tones as he spoke on. "And do you know what happens when a girl, my girl, has been bad?"

"N-no," you stammer, trying to hold your composure, which felt impossible at the sudden closeness. You felt strange, as some weird tingles could be felt in the pit of your stomach, and every breath, every sound, felt intensified.

"Well," Jimin smirks, all traces of kindness from earlier on evaporating to leave only lust as he made sure to capture your eyes in his. "I'm going to show you, Y/N, that you belong to no other man but me."

Your eyes close as his heavy breathing can be felt moving from your cheeks to your neck, before a wet feeling springs on the sensitive skin of your neck. Jimin licks up in a stripe, making you shiver in anticipation, logic out of the window. Satisfied with your reaction, he kisses the same spot before nibbling.

At first, he nibbles softly, testing you. Your breathing gets ragged as he starts biting down harder, marking the time progressing. You whimper when he bites down too near a vein, before catching it in between his teeth, the sensation making you moan out loud in pain and pleasure.

He seems to enjoy your discomfort as he licks the spot again, now fully leaning over you, making you lie flat on your back as his lips trace over other parts of your neck, making you gasp occasionally at the unexpected bursts of pain where he would bite down, nibble and tear and your skin to blossom patterns.

They made you feel so good, even though it was painful.

"Jimin," you whisper, your voice sultry and low. "What are you doing?" You restrain a groan as he reaches your sensitive spot, trying to clear your mind a bit. You felt confused. Why was he biting you, and why did it feel so nice?

He pauses, before leaving your neck with a wet kiss. Laughing, he brings his lips close to your ear. "I'm giving you something special so that men won't be bothering you again when they see that you're already my property," he explains briefly, humming as he traces a finger upon the patterns he made.

You finally understand. Jimin had been giving you hickeys.

But what hits you harder as a truck would is when you remember your guilt-ridden promise; that you were never falling for him, especially in bed.

Gasping, you suddenly find your resistance against this irresistible man as you roll out of his arms. You were so not about to have sex with this man slut. You are better than that. 

Seeming surprised that you pushed him away, his eyebrows knot as his half slipped off beanie falls to the floor, revealing a bit of his bandage. "What's wrong babe, did I hurt you?" He bites his lip.

Oh. So he was calling you babe now.

"I am so NOT your babe," you snap, crawling further away from him, huffing angrily as your fingers trace the dents that he had made in your neck and upper shoulder. Blushing furiously, you remind yourself never to get tempted to do that again.

He smirks, his lusty gaze tracing over your body, as though inspecting and outlining every inch, hungrily. "Well," he says, letting out a soft tinkle of laughter. "Isn't that what you wanted from me so desperately when we were outside?" He states, making it sound like a question. "Surely, you wouldn't have wanted anything else?" He purrs.

"N-no. I didn't come to ask you for sex," you feel some of your self-control coming back as you turn your tone stern. "I have some questions for you about your background."

Instantly, at the mention of his background, his whole demeanor changes in a flash of a second. It was no longer playful or lust like, but careful, calculative, and cold. What I knew of as 'Work Jimin'.

"What do you want to know?" He inquires, sitting up from his previous position, his back now straightened.

You clear your throat, changing your position into a more formal one to match his. "I... want to know about your parents," you say hesitantly, not quite sure whether this is the way you should start the conversation.

He doesn't look into your eyes, but you see him grit his teeth. "Why, what about them? They're fine." He obviously wasn't enjoying this conversation at all.

"...Jimin, don't you know?" Your voice softens, worried about the blow you were about to deliver on him. If he didn't know of the news himself, how were you going to ask about anything?"

"Know what?" He retorts, voice cold now, gone was all the fun and game as he looks into your eyes confidently.

"Jimin... your parents," You say slowly, wishing you could delay time to spread the news even slower. Drawing in a deep breath, you continue. "They're missing, presumed dead."

Countless emotions flash across his milky white face, as it pales more. You spot anger, disbelief, rage, confusion, but the one that settled down lastly was worry and sadness.

And it was then, that you knew you were in for a long night.