10-3 | nobody

Ending 3/3

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Your pads began to hurt from the long and painful walk leading you to wherever your paws would take you. Your eyes were blank and emotionless, your mind filled with memories of Firestar and Tigerstar. It made you wonder if you went down the right path, after all.

Do you regret your decision to choose nobody?

Yes

I should've gone back to them, you told yourself, but surely Tigerstar had something with Sasha, and so did Firestar with Sandstorm, right?

No

I need to stop dwelling in the past, you ordered yourself, what's done is done. I knew from the start that I was in a tangle when I set paw in Firestar and Tigerstar's normal lives. I shouldn't have, it was wrong of me. Sandstorm and Sasha need them both.

"(Y/LN)?" A caring voice called from behind you. You turned and saw Tawnypaw gazing into your pain-glazed eyes sympathetically, although you knew she was trying to hide the fact she was just as tired, if not more tired, than you were. "Is everything alright?"
"Oh, yeah," you replied, shaking your head to keep your energy, "I'm fine."
"No, you aren't," Tawnypaw protested, pacing closer to you so that your flank met hers. "Something's definitely on your mind. Tell me what it is."
"I'm okay, Tawnypaw, really," you tried and failed to smile at Tawnypaw.
"It's about Firestar and Tigerstar. I can tell now," Tawnypaw nudged you comfortingly, "but we'll find somewhere to rest and eat soon. I swear. Just hang in there and we'll both be alright."
You opened your eyes and gazed up at Tawnypaw, smiling.
"Thanks for coming with me," you mewed.
"Oh, don't mention it! I wasn't going to stay back in TigerClan, that old crow-food dump!"
You laughed and looked ahead. All you could see was greenery - lots of it. Shrubs, trees, clumps of leaves fallen on the ground.

Tawnypaw's right, you encouraged yourself, it seems hopeless now, but we'll make it to shelter eventually.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Last updated 15/08/2021