9 | choices

To anyone who got spammed with the chapter updates I'm so sorry-
I fixed up chapter 8 and published it about 4 times and I published this one about 3 times, so RIP your inbox I guess

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Your mind spun as you glanced from left to right for any movement in the surrounding trees and bushes. The tip of your tail twitched from side with anticipation as you sat in the center of Fourtrees, awaiting Firestar and Tigerstar's arrival.
Your mind began to wonder back to two nights ago, when you were with Firestar. His calm and charming green eyes let you enter his gaze and lose yourself in it. His bright ginger pelt flowed through the light breeze and glistened in the high sun. You could see yourself in the nursery with him, your kits huddled in your fur and your nose to Firestar's. He would make a great father.
Then you thought back to Tigerstar's charming image. His dark fur glinted on its ends and beneath his lean tabby stripes his muscles rippled slowly. Tigerstar's bold amber stare vowed to protect you even at the cost of the his nine lives. He would rid himself from the world for you, and possibly even your own kits - and his.
"(Y/L/N)!" A bright voice called to you. You gazed to the side and saw a ginger tom emerge from a clump of bushes.
"Firestar," you purred. Firestar bounded towards you and rubbed his muzzle against your cheek. You smiled and nuzzled his with delight.
"Ahem," a lower voice interrupted. You looked up and saw a dark tabby tom approaching you from a group of oak trees. Firestar turned and snarled at him, but paced away from you, allowing Tigerstar to greet you warmly. He smiled and padded up to you, resting his chin on your head. You buried your face into his warm chest fur, the sensation of being close to Tigerstar coming back to you.
The tabby stepped away and stood next to Firestar. The two toms shot glances at each other and looked back at you.
"Tigerstar, Firestar," you began, "I think I have a choice to make today. It won't be an easy one. I never thought that when I entered the forest that I would be stuck in some twisted affair like this one. All I needed was help and somewhere to go. You both gave those things to me. I can't imagine how much I'll be thinking about whoever I don't pick when I'm with who I did. Promise me that if I choose you or not, we'll still be friends. I won't both of you to never forget me no matter what. You'll both live happy lives in your clan if I do or don't pick you. Do you understand?"
Firestar nodded, a beam of hope glistening within his eyes. Tigerstar dipped his head, his gaze wearing everlasting loyalty and determination.

Okay... you thought to yourself. Here goes nothing.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

I've created three endings to this story :)
If you wanna check a specific one out first, the next chapter is firestar, the chapter after that is tigerstar, and after both of those I've created an alternate ending.
Thanks so much again guys! Enjoy!

Last updated 07/08/2021