Chapter 2.28: Satisfied

Yoongi's breath hitched within his throat when he heard the faint voice of Hoseok in his head. He began quickly driving to Jin's restaurant, which was thankfully not that far from his own place of work.

He quickly responded to his dear lover, while doing so he exited his car and ran into RJ's.

Everyone inside was already engaged in their own conversation, however, they abruptly stopped when Yoongi ran inside, the peach haired male not noticing the tears streaming down his pale cheeks.

"Yoongs, you okay?" Jungkook asked, walking over to his bestfriend and placing his hands on his shoulders.

Yoongi weakly stated, "I can hear Hoseok."

Ilsung was the first to run over to the elder, along with the rest of them, though before they could even utter a word to Yoongi the males expression dropped to one of pure fear.

SeokJin pushed through the men, moving Jungkook out of the way and shaking Yoongi to get him out of his trance, "Yoongi, are you okay?"

"Sejun," the male mumbled hurriedly, "he's going after my fucking eomma!"

The male's eyes widened, "wait, Yoongi how do you know!?" Taehyung inquired.

Before Yoongi completely ran out of the restaurant , he informed, "Hoseok told me."

Taehyung didn't even have time to grab Jungkook before the younger ran after Yoongi, because he wasn't going to let his bestfriend go alone to confront that bastard, and Ilsung ran away with him.

"FUCK!" Jimin yelled, about to run after Ilsung, only for Taehyung to hold him back.

"Let them go," he whispered, "trust me, I'm scared for Jungkook too, but the most we can do is call the cops and get them to Yoongi's eomma's."

The blue haired male nodded reluctantly, he stared at the door one last time before walking away with Taehyung, SeokJin, and NamJoon.

<><><>

Jungkook was the one that ended up driving to Yoongi's eomma's house, Yoongi too shaky to properly drive, his thoughts clouded as he communicated with Hoseok.

I'm on my way to eomma's with Ilsung and Jungkook, Yoongi told the younger male, waiting for his reply, his heart pounding within his chest.

Why the hell would you be with Ilsung? he heard Hoseok ask, a quiet chuckle escaping Yoongi's lips.

One, hes helped us a lot, and NamJoon suspects he is Jimin's natural sync. He also isn't that bad of a guy, though he is Sejun's son, Yoongi informed, his body moving to the side as Jungkook drove.

WHAT?! SEJUN HAS A SON! Hoseok shrieked, Yoongi wincing slightly.

The male noticed that they were coming closer to his eomma's house, Jagi we're almost at my eomma's house, I love you, and promise to find you soon.

I love you too, be careful my angel.

With that their connection broke off

<><><>

"Bastard!" Sejun heard the women yell, another kitchen utensil was thrown his way, the male already having a fairly deep cut on his arm.

Ms.Min just wouldn't stay put.

"Well maybe if you wouldn't have gotten me in jail in the first place this wouldn't be happening to you, bitch!" Sejun yelled at her, Ms.Min laughing at him.

The female had a knife in her hands, backing away from Sejun every time he stepped closer, "Maybe if you hadn't fucking kidnapped my son and the boys you would have never ended up in jail!"

The two both heard sirens, police sirens. Since Ms.Min guard was put slightly down, Sejun quickly ran to her, injecting her with a red liquid, causing the female to scream and on reflex stab his shoulder.

Sejun yelled out in pain, however, he did feel satisfied that he got every bit of the liquid inside the female. He turned to the women who was laying on the ground, the male already knowing she must be feeling pain.

"Have fun in hell," he sneered towards her, running out of the Min household.

Next up was the one person that ruined his whole life in the first place, but that, would have to wait.

a/n
Literally 666 words lmao