Chapter 2.7: Escaped

Yoongi let out a shaky breath, Hoseok's hands firmly on his waist. CL and her husband their as well, CL trying to keep herself from crying. 

"It isn't impossible, but the chances aren't to high. We can still try though," the doctor assured, the four nodding while thanking him. 

They were just told that it may be a bit harder to have a child then they initially expected. In CL's tests it showed that she has Secondary infertility, meaning after having her twins, she became infertile; making it harder for her to have a child. It wasn't impossible for her to have another child, but it was hard. 

"I'm so sorry," she apologized, tears pricking her eyes. 

Yoongi shook his head, taking his sisters hand in his own, "It's not your fault, hey we can still try. And if it doesn't work, we can adopt." 

Hoseok nodded, "we aren't going to blame you Chaerin, the fact that your willing to do this for us is already amazing." 

Jiyong held his wife, the female smiling through her tears. "You have an amazing synced partner Yoongi." 

Yoongi smiled, looking up at his fiance, "I know." 

<><><>

NamJoon sat on the couch, his little girl running throughout the apartment with Jin chasing her. The broad shouldered male attempting to put her cloths on. 

As the news came on NamJoon grew bored, right when he was about to turn off the TV something peaked his interest. Instantly he put the volume up. 

"Today the prison in Gwacheon as had a major fire, prisoners evacuated, though the real worry here is some have escaped, after counting the prisoners who remain, names will be put out of who has escaped along with pictures. Officials say to keep a look out, keep your doors lock-"

The male shut off the TV, his blood running cold in his veins. 

SeokJin, who was going to yell at NamJoon for turning the TV up, was stunned, having heard everything on the TV. Jisoo was confused, why were her appa's frozen.

"Appa! I tagged you! You're not frozen anymore!" she giggled, not realizing why her fathers were so shocked. 

"Call them, now!" SeokJin yelled at NamJoon, the male doing as told. 

Gwacheon prison was the one Sejun was in, the chance of the male escaping extremely high. 

<><><>

Sejun walked with a hood up, going to where he knew his sons apartment was located. He made sure to keep his head down, to not raise suspicion as he walked quietly. He had already left Gwacheon, walking the 4 hour distance to Seoul South Korea. 

The male's stamina had improved dramatically, the long walk not even affecting him. Sejun had finally arrived in Seoul, he could tell by the abundance of people walking, the city was one that everyone knew. 

As he walked to his sons apartment, he bumped into someone. At first he didn't thing much of it, until he heard the voice of the person he bumped into. 

"Sorry, I didn't see you there," the male said, Sejun recognizing that voice instantly. 

It was Park Jimin. 

a/n
:} now were really getting started :}