Chapter 2.20 - Orange liquid

Yoongi lunged for the youngest male seated a bit to far from him, Ilsung flinching back as a result.

Namjoon quickly grabbed Yoongi by the waist, holding the male back from killing Ilsung on the spot.

"YOU BROUGHT HIS SON HERE! THAT SON OF BITCHES SON!" the peach haired male screamed, tears pricking his eyes.

"Sejun has a kid?" Taehyung questioned aloud.

"JIMIN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING HIM?" SeokJin yelled.

"ENOUGH!" Jimin screamed back, his hand slamming against the table. 

An angry Jimin was no ones friend. 

"Why the fuck would you bring his son here? Hes the son of a fucking devil," Yoongi spat, glaring at the young boy who was shaking. 

"Because Hoseok and I helped him," Jimin said, emphasizing Hoseok's name while glaring at Yoongi. "He ran away from Sejun, because that bastard even hurt him, killed his eomma, and almost killed his cousins. So he has been through as much as all of us, maybe even more. So before you guys jump conclusions, especially you Yoongi, let him explain himself." 

"He's the so-" Jungkook began, only for Jimin to interrupt.

"He's Sejuns son, he's not Sejun," the male seethed.

Jimin inhaled deeply, sitting back down as he did so. Everyone shut their mouths, Jimin did have a clear point, but could you blame them for jumping to conclusions and already judging the boy? He was the son of their worst nightmare, for all they knew he could be just as evil. 

"Talk!" Yoongi urged impatiently, Ilsung nodding quickly. 

"I am Sejun's son, but I am nothing like my appa, please trust me on that. Yoongi, when I kissed Hoseok, I had no feelings for him, I still don't. Just since I wanted to know my appa, I met him while he was still in jail, and he told me to break, or try to, break you and Hoseok apart. I gave up after kissing him once, because I knew there was nothing i could ever do to break you two apart. I didn't help him get out, but i did get him a phone and clothes. I don't know where he is now," Ilsung finished, looking down at his trembling hands, he suddenly felt a hand covering his own trembling ones.

They were Jimin's. 

"To prove that he isn't like his appa further, he saved my life," Jimin spoke. 

"How?" Jungkook asked, holding Tae's hand. 

"Sejun was going to take me again, and if it weren't for Ilsung coming to me while I was walking home, he would have gotten me," the blue haired male explained, the rest nodding with awestruck expressions.

After a moment of silence, Yoongi asked, "d-did you know he was going to take Hoseok?" 

Ilsung shook his head quickly, "no." 

Yoongi just nodded, clenching his jaw to keep from crying out in pain. Emotional pain. He still couldn't feel Hoseok and that was already breaking almost everything within him. 

"Thank you," NamJoon looked at Ilsung, "for saving Jimin." 

The rest nodded, agreeing with NamJoon, if Ilsung hadn't saved Jimin then they would have three people to worry about. 

"How old are you?" SeokJin asked.

"19, turning 20 in a couple months," Ilsung responded with. 

"So he was around when you met Sejun," Jin told NamJoon, the male nodding. 

Sejun is 39 years old, meaning that he had Ilsung when he was 20. NamJoon met Sejun when he was 19 and Sejun was 21, a year after the male was born. All the males fell into another silence, completely submerged in their thoughts, where would they even start on getting Hoseok and Jia back? 

They knew Sejun would keep them somewhere they wouldn't think of, and that only gave them even bigger migraines. 

Yoongi suddenly hissed, the peach haired male scratching at his neck and chest, alerting all males in the room. 

"Hoseok's awake," he practically screamed, his skin burning. 

"He's using the orange liquid," Ilsung breathed out, running up to Jin and saying, "do you have milk?" 

The blond nodded, "in the kitchen."

Without permission, Ilsung grabbed Yoongi by the forearm, yanking the male to the kitchen. He pushed Yoongi towards the sink, Jin giving the male the milk he had asked for. 

"Where did the burning start?" Ilsung questioned, Yoongi pointed at his neck. 

Ilsung poured the milk all over Yoongi's neck. 

"What the fu-" Yoongi was going to yell at the younger, only to stop mid yell. 

The burning had stopped. 

"How the hell did you know to do that?"

Ilsung smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. "I know about all the liquids my dad is going to use or has used, I have an eidetic memory, or photographic, I remember almost everything I see. Sejun showed me the liquids ingredients and how to stop each one, he used the orange one. It burns the skin of your sync partner which you feel as well. So since I stopped it for Yoongi, it stopped for Hoseok too."

Each male glanced at each other with shock, it turned Ilsung would be more useful then they had originally thought.