Chapter 2.9 - "Taking my revenge"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" Jimin screamed, Taemin holding his head in his hands. 

"I-i was drunk, and I-i" Taemin was attempting to defend himself, only for it to be no real use. Jimin was to pissed off to really hear his reasoning. 

Tears streamed down the orange haired males cheeks, the elder of the two moving to wipe the away. Only for his hands to be slapped away by Jimin. 

The shorter's phone began ringing, Tae's contact displayed on the screen. Wiping his tears away he picked up the phone. 

"Hello?" Jimin answered in a hoarse voice. 

"Jiminie, have you heard the news?" he heard Tae's shaky voice on the other line.

"No I haven't Tae, what happened?" the orange haired male responded, Taemin staring at him intently. 

"I-it's-" Tae cleared his throat, "there is a chance Sejun escaped prison." 

Jimin's eyes widened, the boy dropping his phone on the spot, new tears forming in his eyes. Taemin retrieved the phone, having a quick conversation with Taehyung before hanging up. He looked over at Jimin with sad eyes, the male's head low as he cried softly, murmuring incoherent words. 

"Jimin, i'm telling you right now i am not leaving. Not with that psycho on the loose," the taller said crossing his arms, Jimin looked over at him, his heart breaking. 

"Then don't go," Jimin swallowed, snatching his phone from Taemin, "but you're sleeping on the couch, I don't want you near me." 

With that Jimin walked away to their once shared bedroom, slamming the door shut. The orange haired male, leaned against the door, sinking down to his knees as he sobbed. 

Why couldn't he just have his happy ending? 

<><><>

Taehyung put his phone down, looking over at Jungkook. The males doe eyes were full of worry. 

"I-" Tae began, only for Jungkook to speak faster. 

"Nothing is going to happen to you," he assured, Tae pursing his lips, trying to contain his tears. 

It was no use though, since Jungkook could feel the males worry, his panic, his overall fear for this man that wanted to make their lives a living hell all over again. 

"It's okay to cry Tae, you can cry," the younger assured. 

Tae automatically ran into his chest, sobbing loudly onto his fiance. All Jungkook could do was hold him close, make sure to make the male feel protected. He wasn't going to loose his prince again, not now, not ever. 

<><><>

It was the next day, NamJoon at home with Jin and Jisoo since he called in sick. SeokJin now constantly worried and on edge with almost everything around him. He would even go to the extreme of sleeping with Jisoo in her small bed. 

"Appa Appa!" Jisoo yelled to NamJoon, the male looking at his daughter and smiling. 

"Yes Jisoo sweetie?" 

Jisoo's face suddenly fell into a pout, NamJoon titling his head questioningly. 

"Appa sad, he on phone with a weird expression," Jisoo spoke, NamJoon jolting up and almost running to where Jin was. 

His husband had a distant expression, holding the phone to his ear. Joon automatically snatched it from his hands, seeing that he was speaking to unknown number. The younger spoke into the phone, though the voice he heard on the other side almost made him break the phone. 

"Who is-"

"Oh, Hello my rose," Sejun greeted, Joon's heart dropping. 

"How the fuck did you get this number?" Joon yelled, Jin taking their daughter out of the room.

Sejun chuckled on the other side of the phone, "my dear Rose, I feel you have bigger things to worry about then how I got Jin's number." 

Joon swallowed thickly, "what do you mean?" 

"Oh, nothing, just.." NamJoon heard an ear splitting scream on the other side of the phone, his eyes widening.  

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" the younger screamed, Sejun laughing once again. 

"Taking my revenge on the ones who've wronged me. Starting with the person who led you to me in the first place. I hope you can save them my dear Rose, I am afraid you may not have enough time."

The line went dead, NamJoon breathing heavily. 

"Jessi," he gasped lowly, running to Jin and calling the rest. 

a/n
REMEMEBER the preview in Synced? 'A life'
:>