Chapter 2.13 - "YOU CUNT!"

"Yeah, yeah I get it, Chaerin it's okay. Honey, no, you do not have to worry. Yes, I love you too, just call me when you have the news. Yes, okay bye have a safe flight," Yoongi ended the call with his sister, a heavy sigh escaping his mouth. 

Hoseok gave his fiance an inquiring look, expecting Yoongi to tell him what they just discussed, "So?" 

"CL is going back to the states, she's going to still try and be our surrogate, she's just going to try with a doctor over there. She'll call us when she has news," Yoongi explained shortly, looking into Hoseok's hazel colored eyes. 

The younger clapped his hands, causing Yoongi to flinch slightly. Hoseok looked over at the elder with worry, well aware that Yoongi has been on high alert for the past week. The couple had agreed that they will not go anywhere alone at night, Hoseok dropped Yoongi off at work, and made sure to pick him up at what ever time they said for that say, never being a second late

They were not going to let anything happen this time. 

"Babe, were going to be okay, I promise," Hoseok assured, though Yoongi thought otherwise.

Don't make promises you can't keep, he thought.

"HEY!" Hoseok exasperated, glaring at Yoongi slightly, "I heard that!" 

"It was intended for you to hear," the peach haired male chuckled. 

"Bitch," Hoseok muttered. 

"Asshole," Yoongi said right back. 

Hoseok laughed, holding Yoongi in his arms tightly, the smaller male fitting perfectly in his arms. Their bodies radiating a warmth that the two basked in, "I love you," Hoseok expressed, his head resting on the top of Yoongis. 

"I love you too," Yoongi smiled, his cheek pressed against Hoseoks firm chest. 

There was no where he'd rather be. 

<><><>

"YOU CUNT!" 

Ilsung was pressed against the wall, the nail that was there, which was for a picture Ilsung was going to hang, jabbed into his shoulder blade painfully. A short whimper escaping his lips. 

Sejun had his hand wrapped around the nineteen year old's throat tightly, cutting off his air source quickly. Ilsung felt his eyes water, the male in front of his pressing him harder against the wall. 

Ilsung may have been an inch taller then his father, but Sejun was way stronger then Ilsung would ever be. 

"YOU KNEW I WAS GOING AFTER PARK JIMIN, AND YOU SAVED HIM!" Sejun yelled in his face, spit landing on his cheeks. Ilsung tried slapping his fathers hand away, which proved to do nothing, he quickly tried gasping for air, which only made his situation worse. 

Right when Ilsung thought he was going to pass out from the lack of oxygen circulating to his brain, the pressure that was once applied to his neck, vanished. The male falling to the ground, coughing violently as he tried to catch his breath. 

"You're just like your mother," Sejun sneered, kicking Ilsung straight in the stomach, "a weak, piece of shit that is just in my way. You know, its funny, she was just meant to be a quick fuck, then I could easily throw her ugly ass away. But no-"

Sejun's little tangent was cut short by a foot in his face. Ilsung had just kicked him in the face, yes, the male's upper body may not have been strong, but his legs were a different story. 

"Don't you dare! Speak about my eomma like that you bastard!" the black haired male screamed, tears pricking his eyes. "You've already killed her, why the hell do you have to add to my pain by talking about her!" 

Yes, Sejun had murdered Ilsung's mother, Dia, in cold blood. He killed her before going after Jessi, Ilsung having no power to save his beloved mother or aunt. But if he could save anyone else from his father's wrath, he would. Ilsung may have aided in Sejun's plan to break Hoseok and Yoongi apart, but he felt unsustainable guilt when he did, not having his appa's malevolent genes. 

"If you don't want her same fate I suggest you quit your shit, Ilsung," Sejun warned. 

"Over my dead body," Ilsung scoffed, kicking his appa in the face multiple times until he passed out. 

The 19 year old quickly packed his things in a singular backpack, running out of his apartment without looking back. 

a/n

So Ilsung is 19 years old and is played by Dylan Wang, from Meteor Garden. So he is attractive.

And i have finally found someone who I think will represent Sejun fairly well, he will be played by Kim Woo-bin