LONER {Park Jimin's Story}

Small.

Delicate. 

Fragile. 

Short. 

Weak. 

Cute. 

All words that have been used to describe Park Jimin in his lifetime, all words that he had grown so used to being called, he did not even acknowledge them anymore. Jimin was always the one left out of things, the one people did not want on their team for P.E, the one people did want around them when it came to lunch. 

Which is why he became accustom to being a "Loner", as you may call it.  

Until he met Jung Hoseok when he was around 9 years old.

The male had a bright, welcoming personality, everyone was instantly drawn to him. Though Hoseok had no interest in the people that crowded him or budded into his business, no, he was interested in the small boy that sat in the corner of the classroom and sat under a tree during recess. 

<13 years ago>

"HI!" Hoseok greeted, startling the dark haired boy who had his eyes closed underneath the tree. 

Jimin looked over at the bubbly new kid, a bit curious as to why he was talking to him out of all people "H-hi?" he stuttered, causing Hoseok to laugh. 

"I'm Jung Hoseok, what's your name?" the sunshine child asked, a bright heart shaped smile forming on his perfect features.

"Park J-jimin," Jimin responded, still nervous at the fact Hoseok was actually talking to him. 

Hoseok laughed, standing Jimin on his two feet. The male stuck his pinkie out right in front of Jimins face, saying, "lets promise to be bestfriend's Park Jimin!"

Jimin was at a loss for words, did someone really, actually, want to be genuine friends with him? No! This had to be impossible. "Really?" he questioned. 

Hoseok nodded eagerly, wiggling his pinkie, "C'mon, promise?" 

Jimin intertwined his much smaller pinkie with Hoseoks, his eye smile appearing, causing Hoseok's 9 year old heart to melt.

"Promise," Jimin repeated. 

<8 years ago>

At 14 years old, Jimin realized one thing that broke his heart when he found out it wasn't true. 

He thought that Hoseok was his sync, his forever soulmate, that's what his mind had tricked him into believing. Jimin fell in love with Hoseoks smile, his personality, the way his eyes lit up when they danced together, how he went through so much pain but hid it behind a smile that made others melt when they saw it. 

He fell in love with Jung Hoseok at the ripe age of 14 years old, believing that he and Hoseok were meant to be synced when they grew older. 

So, he got the courage to confess his feelings to Hoseok, only for that to ultimetly backfire in his face and his heart to be broken.

"Jiminie," Hoseok sighed, placing his hand on Jimins much smaller one, "I-i just don't see you that way, I love you, but as a brother and a best friend."

"P-please don't be hurt by it! We made a promise remember!" Hoseok never thought this would happen, that Jimin would confess such feelings for him.

He didn't want to loose his bestfriend over it.

Jimin nodded, suppressing his tears as much as he could, "y-yeah," he said with a shaky voice, and even if he was hurt, he stuck his pinkie out for Hoseok to intertwine.

"Bestfriends forever, right?" he smiled, though it didn't reach his eyes.

Hoseok smiled sadly, intertwining their pinkies, "forever."

At 15 years old, Jimin started signing up for the experiments that got Yoongi and Hoseok synced in the first place.

Though for him, he was willing to do it.

Yes, they needed parental consent, but he just forged his parents signature on the stupid sign up sheet.

No one knew he started doing this, not even Hoseok.

His first sync was with a guy named Kai, who was in the same boat he was. It was weird, being synced to a person you didn't even know, but Jimin got used to it.

When he was 16, he met NamJoon, who unsynced him from Kai and instead synced him to a guy who went by BamBam. Only to be unsynced from that male as well.

Now, with all this syncing and unsyncing and resyncing, you'd expect things to go wrong.

Well that's exactly what happened to Jimin, he started to get sick for no reason, hear voices in his head that weren't for his synced partners. It was driving him mad.

Then, he got kidnapped, which was the brink of his breakdown. He didn't have his bestfriends to help him, since Taehyung was gone and Hoseok was busy with Yoongi.

He became a loner all over again. Having to deal with things on his own with no help from anyone else.

No one knew his internal suffering, no one knew that Jimin wanted to die, wanted to just rid himself from the world. All they saw was happy, go lucky Jimin, who didn't have a care in the world.

And when he became Synced to Taemin, he was happy. He wasn't alone, he actually had someone with him.

Only for that to be ruined as well.

All Jimin wants, all he asks for, is his happy ending.

Though he wonders, how long does he have to wait, until he recieves it?

a/n
So, to my people who wanted Jimins story "Loner", this is a bit how it would have gone, just with more detail.

The cover would have looked like this

And events from Sejuns Return would have happened in that story as well

I will be doing something like this for "Accident" and "The Day Of Us".

Next chapter will be SeJuns Return