donald x reader

You've known Donald Duck sense high school. You both went to the same school in Duckburg and became friends. You never told anyone you liked him because he was known to lose his temper over little little things. But you saw past that, you saw all the little things about him no one cared about. Like that way he would do anything for his friends and family, and how he tries so hard to control his temper. You stayed friends after school and continued to talk. You havent herd from him latly because of the disaperence of Della, his sister, a few weeks ago.

    *Ding*   You pick up your phone, checking who the text is from. Probably just Katie or someone trying to sell you stuff.

Donald💙: Hey y/n, I need some help. I know we haven't talked for a while and that is my fault. I haven't had the time after the things with Della... Anyway do you think you can come over to help me with this you are the only one I know that can help me right now. I still live in the same houseboat right off the dock. Come as soon as possible please.

Wow, Donald texted me for help. And you forgot to take the heart off after his name. You answer back.

Y/n: I'll be there as soon as possible.

You go and put on your favorite hoodie and walk over to his house. I wonder what he needs help with? As you walk down the street, you see the familiar houseboat docked just on the edge of the water. Walking up the slope onto the boat, you hear yelling behing the closed door. "Its your fault Della is gone!" You hear the familiar voice of Donald and another of his uncle Scrooge. "Aye didn't do anything besides make the dumb ship. She went out on her own-"   Scrooges voice was interrupted by you knocking on the door.  "Curse me kilts we can't have a conversation without getting interrupted can we?" You wince so little bit as you herd on of them answer the door. "Hey lass, you didn't hear anything right?" You look at him then pass him and to Donald. "Nope! Just got here. Donald said he needed my help with something." You finish and look around the house and notice nothing has really changed from the last time ypu have been here. "How have you been y/n? Im sorry I haven't talked to you in a while, just things..." You look over at him. "It's okay, really what do you need help with." He takes in a deep breath,"After um... Dellas disappearance, she left me with something I can't take care of alone." You look at him and you can see tears on the brink of spilling. He walks to the back of the house and comes back with a stroller with three eggs inside it. "Y/n I want you to meet Huebert, Dewford, and Llewellyn. But we shorten it to Huey, Dewey, and Louie." Walking toward him, you point to them, "Aee they twins?" "Yeah they are and she left them for me to take care of can you help me. Please" Scrooge looks at you as if to say, whats keeping you from saying yes? "Sure Donald I'll help you take care of them. We just have to figure how because I do live a few blocks away." "Nye lass, if you accept this you and Donald will be moving in with me." "Lets get packing then!" You replied.

Time skip-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Around 10 years later, you are concidered and Aunt to the triplets, including Webby, and started dating Donald. Life was pretty great and you knew it was only going to get better.

A/n is this good?? It was my first one anf I tried.