Debbigaile

Just saying I wrote this in like 6th or 7th grade. And I am too lazy to edit it at the moment so... Here y'all go.

----------------------------------

      "Lena, how do you know if you like sombo-" interrupted by the loud knocking on the door, Webby hola off of her bed doing a front flip and opens the door.

      "Oh hey guys!"

      "Hey Webby. Can you see if Dewey is sick? His face keeps getting shades of pink and red when we are taking. And it's getting pretty annoying." Louie says, while smirking at Huey.

      "Okay! Where is he?" Webby, Huey, Louie, and Lena walk to the triplets room to make sure Dewey is okay. As they walk into the room, Dewey is watching TV.

      "Okay boys, please leave. Lena if you want to you can stay but I just need quiet to work." Webby says while walking up to Dewey.

      "No I think I'll leave with the boys to get you the maximum quiet you need." Lena says while looking at Huey and Louie.

     "Okay I'll see what I can do to fix Dewey!"

-_-_-_-__-_-_--_-_-_--_--_--_--__--_

   After everyone is outta the room, Webby walks over to Dewey and puts her hand in his forehead. "Your head dosent feel warm. Are you sure your sick?" Dewey looks at her with a confused face.

     "What do you mean. Did my brothers tell you I was sick!? Because I'm not I jus -" he says while turning a deep shade of pink.

     "What is it Dewey? You know you can tell me anything right?"

     Dewy takes Webby's hand. "I don't know how to tell you this because I don't know how you'll respond." Dewey takes a deep breath. "I like you Webby. Like, like like you." Webby starts to turn shades of pink as well.

    "Um Dewey... I like you too!" She gives him a big hug and quickly pulls away.

    "Can you just not tell anyone what happened?" Dewey asked slightly embarrassed. "Okay?"

    "Okay. Webby said walking out the door. "I should probably go." Walking out the door the boys run in, taunting Dewey.

    "Okay pink what's going on? The boys refused to tell me what happens and I want to know." Lena says with a slight joking attitude in her voice.

    "Sorry Lena, but I made a promise not to tell. But let's just say Dewey wants sick." Webby says smirking to herself while walking down the hall.

-__-___-_-_-_-_-__--__-__-_-__-__-_-_-

Thank you to everyone who has read this book and actually enjoys it. My writing isn't the best but I love it Everytime I get a vote or comment in my story. Thank you guys so much and if you have requests, please feel free to request anything you want.