Oops...

Jeon: Hey

Jm: Hi

Jm: What do you want?

Jeon: You already know what I want

Jm: Oml

Jm: How much times do I have to tell you this...

Jm: NO! NO, PERVERT!

Jeon: Please...

Jm: I'm not a sl*t, hoe, or a f*ckboy, so NO!

Jeon: You already know that I don't think of you like that...

Jeon: I'm sorry if I make you feel like that way but...I'm just trying to appreciate you.

Jeon: I can tell you don't love yourself physical, mental, or emotional so...until you do...I'm going to love you.

Jm: ...

Jm: How did you figure me out so fast?

Jeon: It's a talent, baby

Jm: but...

Jeon: You tried to cover it up so hard

Jm: I don't understand...I'm disgusting...

Jeon: No, your not!

Jm: Jungkook...

Jm: This isn't disgusting???

Jm: What about this?!

Jeon: Sh*t baby...

Jm: How about this?

Jeon: Jimin...

Jm: I'M DISGUSTING JUNGKOOK!

Jeon: I'm hard...

Jm: ...

(Awkward silence)

Jeon: Sh*t JIMIN! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

Jeon: *insert image*

Jm: IS THAT YOUR....

Jeon: Yes

Jeon: and that's what YOU did to it! Why would you send all those sexy a*s pictures, baby?!

Jm: ...

Jm: S-sorry

Jeon: Do you think sorry is going to fix this??

Jm: N-no...

Jeon: The hell am I going to do now?

Jm: Um...I-I'll send you some more....pictures

Jeon: Thanks, baby

(The next day)

Jimin walks into school. He couldn't find Jin-hyung anywhere. He wasn't answering his texts or calls which was very unlike him. Jimin decided to look for him before class started. He wandered around for a while before being yank into the bathroom. He already knew who it was and his face started to flush red and it didn't help that they were in the same position that made him feel weak. " Hey, angel," Jungkook said in a low and sexy voice.

"H-Hi, J-Jungkook." Jimin studdered not even daring to look Jungkook in his eyes after what happened yesterday.

"Don't be shy, baby," Jungkook said before gently rasing Jimin's head to look at him.

"H-how can I not be? I m-made y-you....and I sh-showed y-you my b-body..." Jungkook smirk at the boy in front of him and before Jimin could say another word, Jungkook leans in and kiss him. Jimin couldn't prosses it. Jungkook's lips were on his. He wanted to push him back but he soon melted into the kiss. Jungkook wraps his strong muscular arms around Jimin's small and fragile waist while Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkooks neck and stood on his tippy-toes to get a better reach. The kiss was heated and neither one of them wanted to pull away but the bell rang causing them to stop kissing. Jungkook cursed silently under his breath before looking back at the mess he had made of Jimin's lips. They were red and swollen. Jungkook smiled before leaning in close to Jimin's ear.

"You are mine now, Park Jimin," he said. Jimin blushes harder. Jungkook pulled away and look at him before kissing his lips once more and leaving the bathroom and going to class.

"F*ck." Jimin curse before sitting on the bathroom floor. " I hate you Jeon Jungkook," he said blushing hard. Not only did he stole Jimin's first kiss and make out but he also distracted him from finding his friend.

Thank you for all your love and support!