Happy & Problems

(Author/ third pov)

Jimin was upstairs watching Youtube when he heard the doorbell ring. He quickly got up knowing who it was. He ran downstairs only to see Jin and his mother talking.

"Hello, Jin. How's your father doing?" she asks worryingly.

"He's fine," Jin replied.

"That's good. Let's get this night started then!" Ms.Park cheered. Once every month Jimin, Jin, and Ms.Park had a movie night. Their little tradition of the three of them gathering together all started when they were 8. They decided on watching a new movie called 'Isn't It Romantic.' They all snuggled them selfs up in a blanket with popcorn and sodas.

(Timeskip)

After the movie Jimin's mom ordered pizza. They were all sitting around talking and laughing. "Um, guys?" Jimin said softly getting the attention of his mom and Jin hyung. 

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Ms. Park spoke.

"Um...I have something to tell you guys," he said blushing softly.

"OMG YOUR PREGNANT!" His mom shouted happily quickly jumping to her feet.

"WHAT?! No mom, I'm a guy!" he shouted back making Jin laugh.

"Then your...GETTING MARRIED!" Jin soon said after.

"NO! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I shouted. 

"OMG, MY SON HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Ms. Park cheered and clapped her hands before hugging her son tightly.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU CHIMCHIM! YOUR GROWING UP SO FAST!" Jin said with his mother complex self before joining in on the tight hug. After they finally let him go Jimin told them all about his boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook and even though he was a "bad boy", Ms. Park decided to trust him hearing her son speak about him so wonderfully but she swears if he does anything to her son or get her son into any trouble she will KILL HIM. The job as a mother.

__________________

Unknown: Did you hear?

L: About what??

Unknown: About Jungkook???

L: What about him?

Unknown: He has some new.

Unknown: and it's a guy this time.

L: So....some gay a** sl*t thinks he can steal and have what's mine??

L: OH HELL NO!

L: What's his name?!

Unknown: Park Jimin

L: I'm going to make him sorry for taking my Jungkook!

Unknown: Um...not to be mean or anything but why Jungkook?

L: ???

Unknown: Why do you like him? He clearly doesn't want to be with you so why do you want him so bad??

L: HAVE YOU SEEN THAT SEXY BODY OF HIS??!!!

L: UHHH...

L: I bet he's HUGE...

L: Maybe even GIGANTIC down there 

L: If you know what I mean...😉

L: Also, Jungkook will love me one day, it's not like he has a choice

L: After all, it's the only way to keep his family together