Comforting

(Jimin pov)

I walk into school with Jin hyung and told him about how much I f*ck up. I showed him the picture I wanted to send and get his opinion on. Then after pacing around my room some I got ready and went to his house to study. I told him as we stand by our lockers.

"Why would you still go over to his house? Why didn't you lock yourself in your room and think about your life decisions?" Jin hyung said making me playfully slap him on his arm.

I still went over to his house because I promise him I would come over to help him. You know I can't break promises. I said to him.

"True. What happened next?" he asks.

When I went to his house he asks me if I wanted to do homework first or talk about the picture and of course, I said homework. After we did our homework we talk about the picture and guess what he said?

"What?!"

To send him more pictures! I told him that I wasn't some cheap sl*t  and he said that he would give me his opinion for you. I told him his opinions will always be perverted and then he said....he said...of course they would be. H-how are they suppose t-to be innocent if you s-show me something s-so se-sexy. I told Jin hyung and his eyes went big.

"Your blushing Jimin." I quickly tilted my head down to hide my blush. "Now you listen to me young man, no one else except me or your mom can see you in things like that. Check the name before you sent the picture, do I make myself clear?!" mother Jin was really getting down on me for not checking the name first.

I promise I'll check the name first. Sorry, mom. I said. Soon me and Jin burst out laughing at our selves but also just then I spot Jungkook. He's coming, what do I do? I ask Jin.

"Ah...Ah, I don't know. Play it cool, play it cool." he whispers yells to me. "Let's pretend to be talking about homework." I nod my head and we started to talk about homework.

"Nerds being nerds," Jungkook says to me and Jin hyung.

A**holes being a**holes. I said back without looking at them.

"I'm not an a**hole."

Yes, you are. What'd you get for number 9? Jin-hyung?

"97.32"

"You don't even know me so how can you call me an a**hole? That's prejudging someone." Jungkook said. I close my notebook and look at Jungkook.

You don't know me, either. I guess we're even. I told him. Just then the bell rang and me and Jin walk off to our first classes leaving the bad boys.

(Timeskip)

I was walking towards my third class of the day when some pulled me inside of the bathroom. It was Jungkook, just like I thought. What do you want, Jungkook? I ask. We were back in that position that made me feel weak. I didn't look into his eyes, I couldn't look into his eyes.

"Let's talk," he said.

Can't we d-do this at your house? I ask.

"No. It can't wait. It's important." he said. I nodded my head and place my books down on the floor before hopping up on the bathroom counter. "Tell me about yourself, Jimin."

(Timeskip)

I can't believe you did that! I said in disbelief and then laugh.

"It's true. I barely made it out alive," he said making me giggle. The final bell rang signaling it was time for the final class of the day.

Oh crap, Jungkook. We miss so many classes. We only have an hour left before school is over. 

"Ohhhhhhh, Jimin your turning into a bad boy...like me." Jungkook tease me.

I'm not! This is all your fault. I said crossing my arms and pouting. Jungkook just giggled and looked at me.

"Has anyone ever told you...that your...beautiful?" he says. I blush lightly and push him away some.

Shut up! I said.

"It's true," he said coming closer to me. "Why are you so hung up on school? You should live a little." Jungkook said.

I'm so hung up on school because it's all I have. I said. I started to tell Jungkook about my past and what happened 3 years ago. I don't know why I told him but I did. I started to cry when I talk about my mom working so hard and Jungkook he hugged me. He held me close and comfort me.

"It's okay, angel. I know everything will be okay," he said pulling away from me and drying my wet cheeks. His touch felt so warm and so real.

Thanks, Jungkook. I said smiling as I finally stop crying. I took off my glasses and started to clean them.

"Holy sh*t you're hot." Jungkook suddenly said making me blush.

What?! I said.

"You look beautiful, cute, and hot with and without your glasses," he said making me blush more.

Shut up! I said pushing him away from me and putting my glasses back on. We joke around a little more before we heard the dismissal bell rang. We gathered our stuff up and walk out of the bathroom before meeting up with our friends. I told Jin-hyung some of what happened but not all like usual.

(Timeskip)

I ran all the way up to my room and drop my bookbag on the floor before flopping on my bed. I don't know why but I felt like Jungkook deserves something for making me live some and also for comforting me. I went to my dresser and took out some gray socks, put them on, took a picture, and send it to Jungkook.

______________________

Jimin: Thanks for today. This is your reward.

 This is your reward

Jungkook: Damn...