"How nice it would be if things could stay like this forever."

(Author/ third pov)

"Jimin, come down here," Ms.Park called. Jimin came down the stairs dressed in a nice suit.

 Jimin came down the stairs dressed in a nice suit

"OMG! MY SON!" Ms.Park started to fangirl over how good and handsome her son was. 

"Mom, chill out," Jimin said laughing. Ms.Park walks over to Jimin and touch his face softly. "Mom, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Ms. Park wipes some of her tears out of her eyes.

"C-cause...for the first time I've noticed...my baby, has grown up." She smiled sadly as her tears lace her cheeks. Jimin hugged his mom tightly and ran his fingers through her hair. This was something that his mom did to him when he was younger. He remembers feeling safe and secure in her touch. They pull away and Jimin dried his mom's tears. "J-Jimin do you remember what I told you w-when your appa l-left us?" she asks.

"Yes. You said that you would always love me even when he doesn't. Thank you, mom. I'm so grateful for you and for everything you do for me Thank you for loving me." Jimin now had tears in his eyes.

"No need to thank me. W-what kind of mother would I be i-if I didn't even love my own son?" she said dying Jimin's tears and giving him a soft peck on his forehead. Just then the doorbell rang. "Are you ready?" Jimin took deep breathes.

"Yeah," he said. Ms. Park opened the door reveling Jungkook.

 Park opened the door reveling Jungkook

"Hello, Ms. Park," Jungkook said.

"I want grandkids." she blurted out.

"MOM! Stop that!" Jimin said scolding his mother making Jungkook laugh. "Come in Jungkook." Jungkook came in and gave Jimin a bouquet of roses. "Kookie, you didn't have to," Jimin said. His heart-melting.

"I wanted too." Jungkook kisses Jimin's cheek softly.

"Awe, this is cute," Ms.Park said. "Now come on, let me take a few photo's of you too," she said. Jimin and Jungkook pose together as Ms.Park took a few photos. "Now Jungkook, kiss my son."

"Mom, where n-" before Jimin could finish his sentence Jungkook lock his lips with his own pulling the boy into a sweet loving kiss and letting his mother take pictures of the two.