Meeting Ms.Park

(2 weeks later)

(Author/third pov)

No one has heard or seen Jennie for a while. People have gotten a little suspicious but not that much. Some think S.K.P.M.I arrested her again others think that she fleed Korea. No one knows for sure but Jungkook and his friends are happy that she's gone because now they don't have to worry about her hurting anyone.

(Jimin pov)

"Jimin!" I heard my mom call from downstairs. I quickly got up and ran downstairs to her. Today was her first day off of the month.

"What's up, mom?" I ask.

"Well...I've been thinking and you and your boyfriend have been dating for a few months now. I was wondering if I could meet him?" My eyes widen at her question. "Please dear! It's important for a mother to know who her baby boy is dating. After all, I wanna make sure that he's really as good as you say he is."

"F-fine. I'll go text him, I don't think he has anything to do today so I think you might be able to meet him, today."

"REALLY! Oh, I'm so excided!" My mom cheered and clap her hands like a little kid making me smile at her reaction. I went back up to my room and took my phone off charge and begin to text Jungkook.

___________________

Baby😘: Hey Jungkook?

Baby😘: You there?

Jungkookie❤: Yes baby, I'm here

Jungkookie❤: What's up?

Baby😘: Um...well my mom wants to meet u

Jungkookie❤: ....

Jungkookie❤: I always knew this day was coming...

Baby😘: 😂😂😂

Baby😘: Don't be scared

Baby😘: She's really nice and has kinda been dying to meet u

Jungkookie❤: Okay, I'll meet mama Park

Baby😘: YAY! Thanks!

Jungkookie❤: I'll stop by the flower shop before I come

Jungkookie❤: I wanna make a good impression on her

Baby😘: Don't worry I know u will

Jungkookie❤: But still just in case....

Jungkookie❤: What kind of flowers does she like?

Baby😘: Daisy and lavenders.

Jungkookie❤: K, b there soon

Jungkookie❤:  Love you💋

Baby😘: Love u 2😍

_______________________

I put down my phone and a rush of excitement and nervousness rushes through me. I walk downstairs and tell my mom. "Oh, I need to start cooking! I wanna make a good first impression on him! I don't want him to think I'm scary or something." 

"Mom, he's nice. I'm sure you two will get along." I tell her.

"I know but still...what does he like?"

"Spaghetti will be fine mom."

"Okay! Spaghetti it is!" I can't help but giggle a little at how the two of them already seem to have somethings in common.