She's Back

Jimin and Jungkook stood by the lockers and talking to their friends, all of a sudden a girl stop in front of them. They all look at her in shock. expect for Jimin and Jin of course. "J-Jennie?!" said Jungkook shockingly.

(Jungkook pov)

"Hi, honey," Jennie said and winked at me.

"Why the hell are you here?!" Yoongi said angrily with Hoseok holding him back.

"They let me out last year," she replied.

"They shouldn't have," Taehyung said but Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"Jennie...what do you want?" I ask.

"The same thing I've always wanted....you," she said glaring at Jimin. I grip his hand tighter and pulled him away from her and our friends. We went down the hallway and into the boy's bathroom.

"So...who is she?" Jimin asks. I took a deep breath.

"There's a story to all this," I said and started to tell him

(Flashback)

It was my final year of middle school, I use to "date" this girl name Lisa. We weren't really dating, we just acted like it because Lisa knew that my mom was trying to marry me off to random girls and I knew that Lisa's dad wanted her to also get married to someone of his choice. So we fake to be dating. Lisa was weird, funny, caring, and really nice. She was kind and always did great in school. Then there was Jennie, her younger sister. Jennie was kind of a loner, she was a genius. I mostly saw Lisa because we had 3 classes together, I thought we were all pretty good friends but...Jennie...had feelings for me and I didn't really notice it. She started getting a little meaner to Lisa and to any girl that would talk to me including teachers. I thought she was just going through something so I tried to be there and help her and I thought I was making things better for her but I just made them worst. I  made her get more overprotective of me, I made her fall in love with me more and I did all without ever really knowing it. It wasn't until a month later Lisa was....killed i-in the girl's locker room but I still didn't think it was Jennie because they were sisters. After Lisa's death, Jennie started to dress like her and act like. She spoke to people that were Lisa's friend and she even started to use Lisa's phone. One day, I talk to one of my best friends that I knew for kindergarten and an hour later on of her friends ran out of the girl's bathroom with cuts, and blood all over her. She came strength to me and told me what Jennie had done. She told me that Jennie was the one who killed Lisa and that she tortured my friend to death. Taehyung called the police but before that girl got to tell me the rest she throw up blood and then died right in front of me. Jennie had force rat poisoning down her throat.  When Jennie came out of the girl's bathroom she had the look of a psychotic on her face. I ask her why she did all of this, Why she killed Lisa?! and the only thing she said was, "Because I love you." The police showed up before she could do anything else and she was arrested and got sent to S.K.P.M.I,  Seoul Korea Prison for the Mental Insan.

(Flashback end)

Now she's back and I'm worried she might do those things to you. I said. Jimin cup my face between his small hands. 

"I-it's okay, kookie, I'll never leave you, I promise." I smiled.

Thanks baby, I said before kissing him softly but I still have my doughts, I will protecte you Jimin, I promise.

How many of you thought it was Lisa? and also thank you for all you support and I'm sorry it took so long to update!