Touch

Jimin and Jin were sitting at their normal lunch table when the bad boys plop down right beside them. "What the hell is going on today?" Jin question.

"Since Jungkook is dating Jimin, we're all now going to be sitting together," Taehyung said.

"Never thought I would see the day when Jungkook got a boyfriend," Yoongi said.

"Shut up, grandpa." Jungkook said causing Jimin to giggle.

"I think we're all going to get along well," Jin said.

(Timeskip)

Jimin and Jungkook were in math class and good thing they were sitting next to each other. Jungkook places his hand on Jimin's thigh unexpectedly causing him to jump a little. Jungkook just smirks at him and started to move his hand up and down his thigh. Jimin bit his lip to try and contain himself. Jungkook knew what he was doing and he likes it. Jimin grab his hand "S-stop." he whispered to his boyfriend but he kept going. "I-I hate you, y-you tease." Jimin panted. Jungkook stops and kisses the others hand causing him to blush.

"But I love you." He said winking at the other.

"S-stop it, y-you bad bunny."

_____________

(Unknown pov)

"Drive faster!" I yelled at the limo driver.

"Ms, I can't or we'll get pulled over and that will take even longer," he said. I groaned in annoyance. I need to get to my Jungkook I can't wait to see his face when I reach there. He'll fall in love with me and we'll be together FOREVER!