TLC 9.2

A/N: Narcissa Enna Lopez sa gilid. :)) Ehem, SPG contents, ehem. Close your eyes kids. Or better yet, skip this chapter. :))

---

Chapter 9.2

---

"Anong klaseng pagbibinyag ba ang tinutukoy mo?" Keziah asked him innocently, but Quinn knew better. She wasn't innocent. She's highly far from it. Quinn smirked evilly at her as he opened the car door on the back seat.

"Like you don't already know." he told her, and Keziah smirked back at him. She quickly entered the car, and he followed right after her. Once he closed the door, agad siyang sinunggaban ng babae, sitting hurriedly on his lap, straddling him.

"Is this what you're talking about?" she asked him sensually, and that was all that it took for his little friend to grow hard. It was such a wonder for him. How could Keziah ignite his lust with just one action? Kahit ano ata ang gawin ng dalaga, hindi niya mapigilan ang malibugan dito. Or maybe it was because that Keziah was the living definition of the word sensual. And damn, the lady knew how to pleasure a man!

"Very much, yes." he replied, capturing her lips with his in one fiery kiss. Mapusok at mariin ang halik na ibinigay niya rito, na siya namang tinugon agad ng dalaga. He wrapped his arms around her bare waist and pulled her closer to him. Hinawakan niya ang pang-upo nito, while his other hand started seeking for her bud.

"Hmm. Q-Quinn." rinig niyang daing ng babae kahit na magkadikit pa rin ang kanilang mga labi. He smirked, knowing the reason as to why she let out a sexy moan. Naiangat kasi niya ang laylayan ng damit nito at ang malikot niyang kamay ay hawak hawak na ang maselang parte ng katawan nito. Bumaba ang mga halik niya sa leeg nito.

"Q-Quinn. Oh, please." she moaned again as she arched back to give him more access on lapping her neck. Ramdam niya kung paano siya nito hinawakan sa kanyang leeg, pulling him closer to her even more.

"Please what?" he asked teasingly, massaging her sensitive clit so slowly. She bucked forward, leaning into his touches. Inihawalay niya muna ang labi sa leeg nito, so he can look at her properly. At hindi naman siya nadismaya sa nakita niya. The girl was obviously writhing in pleasure. Her swollen lips were parted, panting heavily and her eyes were slightly open, dizzy from euphoria. And he felt so proud of himself for giving her that kind of look.

"T-Touch me. Bare!" she demanded. And that was all it took for him to take her dress off in haste, throwing it wherever it landed. Hindi na siya nagulat nang makitang wala itong suot sa dibdib niya. It was obvious from her bare back all alone. Now, the only thing which was restricting him from seeing her fully naked was her red lacy thong. But the sight of it alone aroused him even more. Damn it, kahit na ano ata ang isuot nito, o kahit na wala itong suot, sumasaludo agad ang kaibigan niya rito. It was such a wonder for him. Dahil hindi naman siya dating ganoon sa kahit na sinong babae. He was about to kiss her again when she stopped him.

"Teka, you're not playing fair, hotshot. You're not yet naked yourself." she declared, running her soft hands over his still covered chest.

"Take it off for me then." he grinned at her, his playful hand started running over her sensitive area again, while the other made its way on her left breast. Ipinasok ni Quinn ang malikot niyang kamay sa thong ng babae, feeling her wetness on his big hand. Sinimulan niyang haplusin ang kababaihan nito, habang nilalaro ang dibdib nito. Keziah moaned again before leaning into him weakly. He could feel her trembling fingers slowly worked on the buttons of his white and blue striped polo shirt.

"A-Ah." Keziah moaned on his ear, and he could't help but smirk. Again. He knew she was close to coming, so he immediately stopped rubbing her wet core. He heard her groaning in disappointment, before she successfulyy undid his buttons. Agad siyang hinubaran nito at gaya ng ginawa niya sa damit nito ay inihagis nito sa kung saan ang polo shirt niya.