TLC 19

Chapter 19

---

"Did you guys break up?" tanong sa kanya ni Kelzi. Kasalukuyan silang nasa isang restaurant. Hindi pa sila tapos magshopping, but since their stomachs grumbled, and since nasa mall na rin naman na sila, they decided to eat lunch on one of the restaurants there.

"No. But we will soon." tipid na sagot ni Keziah sa kakambal bago siya sumubo ng pagkain. She informed Kelzi of her plan earlier, na kapag natapos silang magshopping pupunta agad sila sa isang bar. Sakto naman na may alam si Kelzi na bagong bukas na bar and restaurant kaya pumayag rin ito.

"Why?" tanong ulit ni Kelzi sa kanya, nakakunot ang noo nito.

"Why not?" ganting tanong ni Keziah and smirked.

"I thought he was good? Why would you let go of him?" dagdag na tanong ni Kelzi and Keziah's smirk vanished.

Oh, he's good alright. Too fvcking good for her own sake. Keziah only shrugged her shoulders casually as an answer. Ayaw niyang ilahad sa kakambal ang totoong dahilan kung bakit niya ito kinulit kanina na magpunta sila sa bar. Pero kahit hindi niya sabihin, alam niyang may hinala na ito. Kaya hindi na siya nagulat nang tanungin siya nito kung nag-break na ba sila ni Quinn. She was being paranoid. Baka kasi kung ano ang sabihin ni Kelzi sa kanya. And she already had a hunch of what will her twin tell her. Knowing Kelzi, she will most likely push the idea of her falling in love with him, which was a very ridiculous idea because she wasn't. Really, just the thought of it made her want to barf and puke what she's eating.

"You guys had an LQ?" untag muli sa kanya ni Kelzi, snapping her out from her reverie.

"No. I just...want to unwind now that he's not here. You know, I'm taking the chance na ma-feel ko naman ang saya sa piling ng iba." kaswal niyang sagot rito. Kelzi looked skeptical at her answer. And she instantly saw how her twin's brows knitted together.

"After four days saka mo lang naisipan 'yan?" Kelzi pushed.

Keziah rolled her eyes. "We were busy, remember? Tapings...photoshoots?"

"Yeah, but that didn't stop you from flirting before. Isang gabi lang kayong hindi magkita ng current boyfriend mo, may iba ka na kaagad. What changed?"

Literal na napatigil si Keziah sa tanong ni Kelzi. Even if she didn't want to admit, she knew Kelzi had a point. And thinking back to the past weeks that she had known Quinn, masasabi niyang naging...matino siya. But she was not matino. She was highly far from it. Keziah shook her head fervently and drank her ice-cold water straight up. 

"Can we please just...drop the talk about Quinn?" Keziah asked. Though her voice sounded normal, Kelzi heard the edge and urgency lacing through it. Kelzi, respecting her twin's decision, sighed and dropped the subject like what Keziah had requested. Kumain na lamang sila in silence, making Keziah heaved a sigh of relief.

Once they were done eating, Kelzi asked for the bill. Nang makapag-bayad na ito, they went out of the restaurant at ipinagpatuloy na nila ang pagsa-shopping nila. Marami-rami na rin silang nabibili, and when they realized that they could no longer handle bringing more paper bags on their hands,  they decided to call it off.

"Still itching to go Sven's Place? The bar and restaurant I told you about?" Kelzi asked Keziah as they both entered Kelzi's car.

"Duh? Para saan pa ang pagpupumilit ko sa'yo kaninang umaga?" Keziah answered and began buckling her seat belt.

"Alright. Then let's go." sabi nito and started the engine.

It was already 7PM when they left the mall. Dumiretso na agad sila sa bar and restaurant na bagong bukas, according to Kelzi. After parking, bumaba ang kambal sa kotse at iniwan ang mga pinamili sa loob ng sasakyan. They went inside the bar and they were immediately greeted by the blaring music and blinding colorful neon lights. May ilan na ring mga tao sa loob, with drinks on their hands while dancing.