RULES

RULES:

» If you want to make a request fill out this form here: http://form.jotform.me/form/41942513601447?

(Form Link will be in the comments and in my bio)

» If you want to cancel your request then please PM me ASAP.

» I will be posting the completed requests on this page: http://minus.com/maverychanexo

(You will find the link to this page in my description and it will be put in the comments as well)

» I will also post the completed requests as chapters of this story with the HD link too.

» I will accept requests by batch. I will post a list of accepted requests every once in a while to inform you which requests will be done. In order to avoid any uncompleted requests.

» I allow redoing of covers if asked (politely) if ever you don't like the first cover I made for your request.

» Please send in only one request at a time. If I see several requests for the same story from the same author, I won't ignore it but I will tell you now to not do that please :)

» I will only accept requests for stories with the following:

• PUBLISHED stories

• One-Shots, Imagines, Fan-Fictions (any length)

• English and Tagalog

• KPOP characters or anything kpop-related

» Also PLEASE credit me as the cover maker if you decide to use the covers I made. And please provide a link to this shop or my profile with the credit or dedicate a chapter to me. (Just refer to the forms of payment below)

FORMS OF PAYMENT:

• Vote (on the chapter)

• Dedication

• Follow (optional but much appreciated)

• Credits

(Must follow all forms of payment within 3-4 DAYS after cover request is posted. If you are not online when request is up or have any other valid excuse as to why you haven't fulfilled these requirements then please message me right away)

If none of these requirements are fulfilled within the deadline then I will delete your cover request from the shop.

» If you don't use my cover because you found a better one, please use it as a banner or post it in the media on one of your chapters (still with my credit) because it's kinda unfair if you requested a cover from me and not use it in any way right? (And if this isn't followed as well, I will also delete your cover request from the shop)

» I'm not a professional. So I hope you won't expect too much from me because it's burdensome^^". I just wish for you to give me an honest opinion about the covers I make because they can help me improve :)

I really hope you will like all my creations, not steal my work and follow the rules!

-Avery xx