{Nostalgia} by RaveCannon

I completely failed today.

I've been bopping my head on my desk for the past 3 hours, trying to get an idea for this cover (since I'm not usually good at angst and dark covers)

And I know I didn't use the pictures you wanted for Baek and Sehun but I thought of using more darker images so that it could blend in more with the cover.

I added some fallen rose petals and a wooden floorboard on both versions of the cover.

Again, I drafted so many times for this cover that my Photoshop workspace is literally a mess right now and my work portfolio is all over the place.

So for people who would want to request in the future, take note that I'm completely fine with fluffy covers cause I'm a lame sucker that likes cute things like that but I have an on-and-off relationship with angst cause I can't find that much inspiration when it comes to sad and dark stuff. (A good angst story will have me crying like a baby just halfway into the story and I've read a fair number of angst stories in my time. *shivers* Note: Beware of Livejournal and Asianfanfics people, tons of angst stuff on there you don't even know)

Okay I steered way off that topic. Anyways, I hope you don't dislike it @RaveCannon :/ TT_TT

If you want me to redo it, just ask away~

HD link to cover in the comments!

Please follow the rules

FORMS OF PAYMENT: (must follow)

• Follow (optional)

• Dedication

• Credit

(If you decide to not use my cover for your book then, at least, use it as a poster on one of your chapters and provide the required credit)

-Avery the sucker for cute things (I'm currently reading a really fluffy chanbaek and hunhan series right now so I guess that's also one of the reasons why I completely had a dilemma with making the cover earlier .-.)