Reopening Soon (NEW RULES)

I will be reopening soon! Summer in my country is here and I'm freeeeeee~ (for 2 months) ^^"

I added new rules for the shop in order to avoid uncompleted requests because it happened alot last time I opened shop (and I'm sorry for that :c)

But now that summer is here, I have all the time I need so request away (but follow the rules please)

I really hope to complete as many requests I can this summer and hopefully improve myself as well :)

I actually wasn't supposed to open the shop this summer cause I thought of taking up a summer dance workshop but that plan failed so...
Voila~ I'm reopening the shop :) 

I really do hope you guys can cooperate with me and like my covers as well. I've been improving little by little since I also post edits on my instagram page (@kookie.ah on instagram) on a daily basis, so if you want you can check me out on instagram~ :)

Below are only the newly added rules, not all the rules so if you want to read all the rules, refer to the rules page.

« I will accept requests by batch. I will post a list of accepted requests every once in a while to inform you which requests will be done. In order to avoid any uncompleted requests.

« I allow redoing of covers if asked (politely) if ever you don't like the first cover I made for your request.

« Please send in only one request at a time. If I see several requests for the same story from the same author, I won't ignore it but I will tell you now to not do that please :)

« I will only accept requests for stories with the following:

• Published stories
• One-Shots, Imagines, Fan-Fictions (any length)
• English and Tagalog
• KPOP characters or anything kpop-related

« Also PLEASE credit me as the cover maker if you decide to use the covers I made. And please provide a link to this shop or my profile with the credit or dedicate a chapter to me :) (Just refer to the forms of payment below)

FORMS OF PAYMENT:

• Dedication
• Follow (optional)
• Credits

(Must follow all forms of payment within 3-4 DAYS after cover request is posted. If you are not online when request is up or have any other valid excuse as to why you haven't fulfilled these requirements then please message me right away)

If none of these requirements are fulfilled within the deadline then I will delete your cover request from the shop.

« If you don't use my cover because you found a better one, please use it as a banner or post it in the media on one of your chapters (still with my credit) because it's kinda unfair if you requested a cover from me and not use it in any way right? (And if this isn't followed as well, I will also delete your cover request from the shop)

-Avery xx