• Trailer Shop? (Important Announcement!) •

SO I've made a new trailer for my story "My Fake Bias" and I'm pretty satisfied with it if it weren't for the little mistakes I made here and there.

Took me 2 days to finish this one. And I also used some voiceovers. The voiceovers are completely fan subs. (And I may or may not have used my own voice with some of the voiceovers but I let you figure that out yourself ;3)

I was having second-thoughts about opening a trailer shop. But then I thought, 'maybe when I get better at video-editing' and 'maybe I should finish my batch requests first before opening a new shop' XD

But maybe soon. In time, I might open a trailer shop.

But recently I've been writing drafts for a new story series. (Like 7 separate stories for a specific kpop boy group. I think you know what group I'm talking about *wink*)

I've already have 3 concrete plots for 3 members. I'm still in the process of thinking about more prompts and plots for the rest of the members.

But before I fully launch that new series, I'll probably publish about 3 more chapters for "My Fake Bias" and finish the 3rd and 4th batch for the shop.

I won't be accepting a 5th batch as of now. (<—- very important)

Please understand~ My classes are gonna start on the 3rd week of June so I have to budget my time for Wattpad and school preparations (I still haven't bought my books and notebooks for this school year .-.)

I may be updating occasionally throughout my school days but not as much as I do now.

But so far that's my schedule. I'm still making the last cover for this batch (I'm sorry for being so slow~ I was distracted with writing for the new series I was planning for .-.)

Anyways, I just wanna say I am so grateful for the support you guys, my readers, have given me and my works. Thank you so so so much for all the votes and comments. I read all of them and each and every one of them have made my days 500000% better. I can't express how thankful I am. But I do hope that you'll continue supporting the shop and my other stories! Again, thank you!

-Avery *lemme give you guys a BIG KISS! MWAH~*