« LAST BATCH FINISHED (announcements) »

I just posted the last cover for this batch a few minutes ago.

I finished earlier since 2 requests got canceled.

REQUEST BOX IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED (for the time being)

I will not be accepting any more requests until further notice.

As I said (complained) about school being just around the corner in the past updates, I guess I'll be a bit busy with my first week of hell.

Though I really despise school now (before I didn't hate it as much when I was just a wee innocent pre-schooler that loved the idea of learning new things)

Don't get me wrong, I do get good grades but the idea of spending the majority of my day surrounded by people I don't really know (aside from my friends) and listening to hour-long lectures isn't really the ideal way I'd like to spend my day but I have to.

As much as I want spend hours and hours doing the things I love (reading, editing and listening to music for hours on end being the main things) it seems I still have to complete my education .

I hope you guys will be patient and wait for me to open up the shop again! I may be able to open the shop up again for a short amount of time in the middle of school if my hands aren't full :)

In the mean time, I'm already planning to publish my Bangtan mini-series! If any of you guys remembered, I posted an update last time about (maybe) opening a Trailer Shop and mentioned something about publishing a series of short stories for a specific 7-membered boy group? If it wasn't obvious enough in the last update, that boy group is BTS.

I'm still not sure if I'll make all of these stories related to each other in some way but I'm still making final touches to the first and second chapters for the first installment of the mini-series.

Which member do you think will be the main character for the first installment? :D

I'd really like to hear your opinions in the comments below so guess away! If you get it right, I might squeeze you in as a supporting character for the first installment. Only the first person who guesses it right will get the ONE spot in the first book.

Thank you for all the support for my shop and I'm really happy to have people liking my works. It gives me a sense of accomplishment, knowing that people actually take the time to take a look at my covers :)

I still think I have a long way to go when it comes to editing but I will continue to get better and deliver better covers in the future :)

Again thanks for all the support, votes and comments and I really hope I'll be back soon :)

wish me luck~

-Avery *digging my grave since, apparently, nobody is actually planning on kidnapping me anytime soon :(*