Celebrating Christmas with you

Start from the beginning

As you made your way through the slushy snow, Namjoon's dog bounding happily through the woods, Namjoon couldn't help but spill everything that was on his mind in that moment.

"I like to take a moment every year just to think about those less fortunate than me, you know? Some people will have to sleep out in this cold tonight, others don't have anyone else to celebrate with... I feel so lucky to have you by my side, especially when winter is such a beautiful season" he rambles, making your heart swell with affection for your open-minded boyfriend.

"I love you so much, Joon, Merry Christmas" you grab hold of his hand, looping his fingers through yours before locking lips with him - sighing at how cold yet soft and perfect they feel.

Jimin

"Wow, Santa must have had a bigger budget this year!" Jimin giggles cheekily, holding the small of your back as you gasp at the amount of presents overflowing from under the tree this year. "Jimin! This is too much!" you whine, kissing him harshly on the mouth, then turning your attention back towards the wrapped gifts.

He coughs awkwardly to cover up his blush from the intimate kiss before joining you, excited to see how you'd react to his gifts. You exchange equal numbers of presents - some clothes, collectibles and such - but it's when Jimin specifically hands you a small box that you freeze in shock. "Jimin! I-It's..." you find yourself tearing up, staring back at your reflection in the gorgeous, gleaming ring.

"I figured today would be more magical than any other... and I wanted to make everything perfect, so I guess there's no other way to ask but... will you marry me? I only want you by my side forever, perfect you" he smiles, nerves easing a little as he slides the jewellery onto your finger, ignoring the fat tears falling down your cheeks.

"Of course I will, Jimin, I love you so much!" you sob, holding tightly onto his embrace. "Merry Christmas, Y/N" he smiles, so overwhelmingly happy that he can only laugh when you pout; "Now the Nintendo switch I bought you seems like so little!".

Taehyung

"Wake up! It's Christmas! Y/N!... Y/N~" Taehyung screams down your ear, making you cringe at the noise despite him looking awfully adorable in his fluffy, red Christmas Pyjamas. "It's 5 in the morning, Tae, let's get up in a couple hours" you mumble sleepily, tugging him back down to bed with you.

He smiles for a moment, kissing you gently and running a hand through your hair, but then he's reminded of your bulging stockings by the fireplace and he just has to get up, right now!

"Come onnnn~" he whines, planting kisses all over your face to get you to wake up. When you cease to move, he huffs out a 'fine' before lifting you up over his shoulder and running out into the living room - giggling all the way. "Put me down!" you chuckle, thrashing about in your matching pyjamas as Tae finally throws you both down onto the couch, there you shyly kiss, holding each other close.

"I'm going to go make us some hot chocolate, sweet heart, how about you start on the presents?" he smirks, only focused now on how beautiful you look beneath his body. "Nah, I'll wait up for you" you smile back; somehow the stacks of presents don't seem nearly as exciting as your gorgeous boyfriend does anymore, grinning down at you with pure Christmas joy reflecting in his eyes.

Jungkook

This year, Jungkook had asked you to have Christmas dinner with him and his hyung's at the dorm; it would be a bit risky for him to sneak to your place, and he knew you'd all have fun together anyway. You turn up only after hours of preparation: baking some treats to share with the boys, ensuring you had all of their presents wrapped, and then deciding on what to wear and how to do your makeup - you wanted to look perfect!

Namjoon is the one who greets you at the door, giving you a cheeky whistle before breaking into laughter; "Jungkook sure will be pleased to see you" he winks, making you blush. Jin suddenly arrived at the door, smiling widely. "Ah, Merry Christmas, Y/N, come in it's freezing!" he welcomes you inside where you're immediately swarmed by all of the guys. "Merry Christmasss!" a tipsy Hoseok shouts - a signal for Jungkook to leave the safe space of his bedroom, "Ignore him, he's being a- woah" Jungkook gasps upon walking into the living room, always shocked by how gorgeous you look.

"You're so... beautiful! Merry Christmas, babygirl" Jungkook grins bashfully, kissing you gently before hearing several whistles from his friends. "Leave us alone" he sneers, tugging you with him over to the Christmas tree. You all exchange gifts, giddy and merry on good food and drink, until someone switches over to a music channel on TV and then everyone is up and dancing.

Your heart melts when Jungkook starts quietly serenading you, and although Justin Bieber's 'mistletoe' would usually make you cringe, hearing Jungkook singing it to you so beautifully makes it seem like a hymn sang by angels. "Merry Christmas, Jungkook, I love you" you smile, wrapping your arms tightly around him. "I love you too, babe" he says with a toothy grin, giggling with you quietly as you sit together cozily by the fire.