"Hello?" I answered. "Harry where are you were here." Zayn said from the other line. "At the hospital." "What! Why? What happened?" Lou said panicking. "I'll explain later." I told them the name of the hospital and they would be here in a couple of min. I looked down at Claire looking at her sleep. I knew how much Alex meant to her I just don't understand what made Alex try to take her life?

"Harry?" I looked and saw Claire's mum. "Yea mrs. Woods?" She gave me a half hearted laugh. "Call me Monica. I'd like to thank you for being here with Claire." She smiled at me.

"It's alright I just want to make sure she's ok. Oh and is it ok if the rest of the lads come?" I asked her making sure it would be ok.

"Their here?" I nodded. "Yea they can I'm sure Kayla won't mind." She turned around and in walked the lads with little mix behind them.

"Hi Misses M good to see you." Louis said hugging her.

"I'm glad to see you all here and hello ladies." She smiled at them and they waved back. "Please keep Claire company Im going to check on Kayla."

"How she's doing?" Perrie asked taking a seat on the other side of Claire.

"Much better now." She nodded.

"Now tell us what's going on?" Liam asked taking a seat infront of us. "Yea Simon said you 2 just left" Niall said.

"I hope it's ok if were here we didn't want to intrude, we all were just worried about Claire." Jade said. "We'll leave." Jesy said.

"No it's ok you guys can stay take a seat." I smiled at them letting them know it's ok. They sat as well as the rest of the boys.

"Well were going to get coffee while you guys talk" Leigh-Anne said. All 4 of them got up and left.

When they left i decided to tell them, I took a deep breath.

"Alex tried to take her own life by swallowing many pills. The doctor took most of it out but she's in a coma now and she might never wake up and they found her skull cracked with her body covered in bruises. I just don't get it why would she do something like that?" They all looked suprised and deep in thought but I looked over at Niall and saw him crying?

"I should have said something." He said crying.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked confused as well as all of us.

"That night when she came over." He started sniffling and he buried his head into his hands. "I went to get snacks and I saw her arms covered with horrible deep purple bruises. I should have told Claire I'm sorry this is my fault, maybe I could have prevented by saying something but I didn't I just shut up about it." He was full on sobbing when he finished.

"It's not your fault Niall." I looked down and saw Claire awake. "It's mine I should have never left her." She reached for Niall and hugged him tightly. The little mix girls came back with coffee and handed them to everybody, including Claire's mum and Alex's.

"Clairebear we were worried about you?" Perrie said looking at Claire. Jade got close to Niall and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for leaving I was just really worried. I hope the media hasn't made up some stupid story." She said hugging Jesy who was beside her.

"No Simon took care of it." Leigh-Anne said stroking her hand. I got up and walked to the window looking out the hospital and something caught my attention. The whole entrance was swarming with paps and tv crews. Why couldn't they just leave and I mean c'mon tv crews really were we really that important. They should be out there reporting real news. I let out and a sigh and walked back to Claire.

"There's a swarm of paps outside including tv crews." I told everybody. Niall was still crying and Claire was getting comfort from the girls. I felt hopeless not being able to stop Claire's pain.

"Harry you alright there mate?" Lou said looking at me with a worried expression, I just nodded my head.

"Claire I have something for you." We all turned to find Alex's mum holding an envelope in her hands. Claire got up and walked over taking it.

"I found it beside her when I walked in her room." She said looking down, her eyes wandered off to Niall. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm so sorry mrs. Turner this is my fault I should have said something. I should have told you when I saw Alex's hands filled with bruises." Niall said sobbing. Alex's mum walked over and hugged him.

"It's no ones fault but mines I should have been a better mother." She looked around at all of us. "Thank you for being here."

"Were here if you need anything." Leigh-Anne said. "Thank you girls." She smiled.

My eyes wandered to Claire and she was looking at the envelope in her hands. I got up and walked to her studying her face.

"You ok?" She just nodded.

"Are you going to read it?" She shook her head.

"I'm scared Harry." She said softly.

"You shouldn't be just read it maybe it will tell you why she did this. I'll give you some time to yourself ok." I pulled in for a hug giving her a small peck to the lips.

"Thanks Harry I'll be back I'm just going to the garden they have outside. Please stay with Niall and tell him it's not his fault." I nodded and she left.

This moment I knew was a hard time for Claire and as much as I wanted to go with her I had to give her space and alone time. I felt hopeless and bad for Niall. It wasn't his fault, it was nobodies. I turned back to look at Claire leave and all I could do was be a shoulder for her to cry on.