"Claire!" I turned around to find Uncle Simon and Little Mix. They all greeted Harry as well because I mean c'mon if they didn't it would be rude and my family doesn't do rude.

"Perrie winkle!" I yelled hugging Perrie. "Oh Clairebear I've missed you! Congrats!" She said.

"I absolutely adore your music." Jade said.

"Congrats I love your music." Jesy said.

"Congrats on your album being number one beating One Direction." Leigh-Anne said smiling at both me and Harry, we smiled back. I thanked them all and gave them a hug.

"I love all your voices you should release an album soon I know I would buy it!" I said.

"I second that I agree." Harry said.

"Were working on it." Uncle Simon said. "Can you girls manage on your own I have to go check on my brother." They nodded and he walked off.

"Babe I have to go to the bathroom ok?" I nodded and Harry left.

"You two are so cute!" Jesy gushed once Harry left.

"Cutest couple in the world!" Jade said.

"Love you two!" Leigh-Anne said.

"Oh Claire bear your in love!" Perrie said.

Yea I was and it was the best feeling in the world.

~ HARRY's POV ~

The bathroom was empty which I was relieved, I didn't want to wait in line. I walked in the stall to do my business and walked out to wash my hands. The door opened and I heard someone come in.

"Hello Harry." I turned around to find the same girl that was with Cara when she was pulling her off. I saw her lock the door and she walked closer to me.

"What are you do-" she cut me off by putting a finger to my lips.

"Shhhh just let me do what you know you want to do" she started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Stop what the hell is wrong with you" I pushed her off.

"Oh c'mon Harry you know you want too I mean what does that girl give you? I bet you two haven't done anything. She looks like a prude." True we haven't done anything but that doesn't mean I'm going to with someone else.

"Just let me make you feel alright." Her hands went down to my pants. I would be lying if I said this didnt turn me on, I'm a guy after all.

"Get off I'm leaving." I pushed her off before I couldn't be able to control myself. I didn't want to make a huge mistake now.

"Ok fine but you'll end with me either way. Your going on tour soon who's going to satisfy your needs? Your a guy after all and you have needs it's not considered cheating."

True I do have needs and me and Claire haven't even had a proper make out session except for those very passionate kisses. I guess it wouldn't be cheating right?

No Harry stop get out of here go back to Claire! She's messing with your head leave get out!

I just decided to leave not wanting to make a mistake that I know I would regret later. I scanned the crowd for Claire and finally found her with Nick Jonas talking off to the side. Jealousy built up inside me seeing his arms around her waist. I stomped over.

"Babe." I emphasized the word more. She looked up and smiled raising one eyebrow up. God she looked sexy and I'm h*rny..

"Hey man I'm Nick." He held his hand out and I shook it with caution.

"Claire I need you to come with me please." she looked confused but then said goodbye to Nick. I grabbed her arm and dragged her off to a private bathroom. She looked hot and I wanted here now! I don't know something came over me and I just need to feel her after what that other girl did i was left h*rny.

"What are you doing ha-" I cut her off by smashing my lips on to hers. They were soft and I wasted no time in sticking my tongue. Her hands wrapped around my neck and pulled at the ends of my hair making me moan her name. Her legs wrapped around me and I pushed her up against the wall grinding on to her. She moaned my name which drove me over the edge that i made my way to her chest while my hands were going under her dress. Her scent alone drove me crazy and i pushed up her dress even more to reveal her panties. The space below my pants was getting smaller and tighter but before I could stick my fingers inside her phone rang.

"Harry stop I have to take this." I nodded and put her down no longer being in the mood.

"Mom?" She stayed silent for a while. "What? When? Where is she! Is she ok!" I heard her yell desperately into the phone. "I'll be there tomorrow just please mom call if something happens."

She turned around and looked at me, tears failing out her eyes. I immediately put her in my arms. She was full on sobbing and I wanted to know why. I've never liked seeing girls cry it was the worst. Claire was one of the girls I never wanted to see cry and If I were the cause I'd hate myself.

"What's wrong love?" She pulled away and looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"I have to leave tomorrow back home."

"Why?" I asked confused searching her face for an answer.

"It's Alex she's in the hospital and I don't know what wrong with her Harry she might die!" I put her back in my arms hugging her even tighter.

These moments are moments we all live thru. That feeling of maybe losing someone important in your life and never seeing them again. I wish I could be with Claire in moments like these to comfort her and shield her from all the pain.

I just didn't know I was going to be the cause of her tears in the future.