paige's new relationship status

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ok well if you need me, I'm going to go back upstairs and wait by the door," I said. 

I was about to walk away when a voice stopped me. "Hey, do you want to play?"  A girl asked.

"Uh," I said, unsure of what the game even was. 

"Come on, it's your turn," she said, smiling. 

"Oh come on, don't make her do that," Noah interjected. 

I was feeling more bold than usual and I was kind of annoyed at my brother for ditching me so I decided to go for it. "Ok," I said. 

I walked over and sat down at an empty chair in the circle, I was too busy trying to avoid Noah's stare so I didn't get to see who else was in the circle. 

"Here's the bottle, spin it and you have to kiss whoever it lands on," she explained. 

"Um, okay," I said, wearily.  

I reached over and grabbed the bottle, spinning it. I watched it spin in circles for a while until it slowed down and eventually came to a stop. When I looked up and saw who the bottle was pointing at, I almost gagged.

"Well, well, well," Tyler said, smirking. "Looks like you can't get rid of me that easily."

I froze, unsure of what to do next. I had never been kissed before and I didn't know what I was doing. What if I was bad? Ugh, I was definitely going to embarrass myself in front of them. 

I guess I had been thinking for a while because I heard someone speak up. "Are you going to kiss him or just stand there?" 

"I can totally take her place if need-be," Paige said with a smirk. 

That felt like a slap to the face. I never liked Paige, personally, though she never did anything to me, not until now. 

I started breathing heavily, getting more anxiety by the minute. 

"She probably doesn't even know how to kiss," I heard a girl in my grade, Paige, say. 

That made me pissed off. Who did she think she was? I needed to prove her wrong, and before I knew it, I was moving. 

I got up from my chair and walked over to Tyler, who was sitting down on one of the chairs. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to my face before planting my lips on his. 

The kiss felt long and intense. Tyler tried to slip in some tongue but right after he tried, I broke away, refusing to let him take charge of the kiss. 

When I came up for breath, I looked over at my brother, who was pissed. 

"Dude, that's my sister!" Noah said, shooting up from his seat. "Let's go Alana, we're leaving."

Noah started to walk towards the stairs. I looked over at where Tyler was sitting and he was smirking.

"So I guess now I do know your name, Alana," he said with a flashy smile. 

I turned on my heels and walked towards the stairs, trying to catch up with Noah. He was already half-way up the steps and stomping as he walked, clearly mad. 

After that, Tyler used every excuse he could to come talk to me. Noah and Tyler were like brothers, so Tyler was always at our house. He would always say hi to me if we crossed paths, and he was always flirty. At first, I didn't know how to react but I warmed up to his presence. 

I saw beneath the cocky, asshole front that he had and underneath, I kind of liked the person he was. He was sweet and caring, always looking out for me.