11 || Protection as love

Start from the beginning

-I'll be bothering you all the time then. Until you love me back – Zuho smirked before kissing your hand.

-You're so annoying – You smirked before opening the door of the room, then you just left him there. And when you turned around to see him, Zuho was just staring at you happily.

It feels that I'm playing with him.

*NEXT DAY*

Since yesterday night you couldn't stop thinking about Zuho and what happened in between you two, it's so surreal to you everything that went on in a couple of hours.

Currently, is the morning; 10:20 am to be exact. You are actually organizing your room since it was something on your 'to do' list that was left behind, to help you out Inseong and Rowoon came to help you out and they can't stop talking about yesterday's party.

-I can't believe you have so much garbage here, Y/N – Inseong said while taking out some boxes from your closet.

-*Giggle* those are Christmas decorations – You smiled.

-Oh! Christmas is so near! – Rowoon said excitedly.

-Yup, it is! – Inseong smiled, then he took a deep breath. –Ready for the winter dance? – He asked.

-Yuck, no! – You shook your head.

-*Laugh* Y/N you should definitely go with Zuho – Rowoon said.

-Why? – You asked surprised.

-We saw you making out at the party, so don't lie to us – Inseong smiled, he was kind of upset, to be honest.

-He was the one that led in – You said.

-Zuho really impressed me by his sudden action – Rowoon admitted.

-Same – You chuckled.

-So you like him? – Inseong asked while cleaning up some things from your closet.

-I'm not sure, I have to know him better – You admitted while putting your books on the floor.

-He's a good boy, but sometimes he likes to act like the tough one – Rowoon chuckled.

-Yeah, he really likes that – Inseong added.

-*Chuckle* thanks for the information – You smiled.

-Y/N-ah! You should date Inseong – Rowoon teased.

-Yah! Why? – Both of you asked while blushing.

-*Laugh* cute – Rowoon smiled while putting out some pillows on your bed.

-Why do you say that? – Inseong asked while blushing out.

-Because you are getting kind of upset with Zuho, hyung – Rowoon rolled his eyes.

-You are? – You asked.

-I'm not! – Inseong complained.

-You are! This morning he was scolding him for kissing you last night – Rowoon said.

-*Giggle* he's like my older brother, Rowoon – You laughed.

-Yeah, and she's like my sister that I want to protect – Inseong admitted. –Zuho kissed her in a bad way! Roughly and ugh, not the best way! – Inseong said upset.

-Oh my god, stop it – You said embarrassed. –Don't even make me remember – You chuckled.

-*Laugh* well, the ones that were having fun was Taeyang and Hwiyoung – Rowoon claimed.

-Oh, yeah! Hwiyoung and Taeyang were so into it – Inseong said surprised.

-They took Dawon's rules way too serious – You added.

-Sure thing! I mean they always – Rowoon rolled his eyes.

-Yeah – Inseong smiled.

-Guys, are you two going to do something later? – You asked.

-Studio – Both of them said at the same time.

-Why? – Inseong asked.

-Just wondering – You smiled.

-Uh, you have an idea in mind, right? – Rowoon asked.

-Yup, but I can't say anything – You smiled.

-Why not? – Inseong asked.

-You'll see when it's done – You smirked.

-Yah! Always so mysterious – Rowoon complained.

-*Chuckle* yup – You nodded.

While Rowoon and Inseong kept on cleaning up the closet and your drawers you started to play some music, then you received a message from Zuho. Of course, already missing you.

-Hey, Y/N – Zuho.

-What do you want? – You replied.

-I just want to tell you that we should finish the project tomorrow when my schedule is over – He texted back.

-Sure, tell me the hour tomorrow when you're done – You replied.

-I sure will – Zuho replied with a happy face emoji.

-Something else? – You asked.

-Yeah – He replied.

-Don't cheat on me – He added.

-We aren't together you fool – You wrote down while rolling your eyes.

-We will – Zuho replied with a heart emoji.

You just laughed at his stupid ways of flirting and then you shoved your phone on your jean's pocket.

-You should cheat on him – Inseong whispered against your ear while getting beside you.

-We aren't together – You smiled.

-Well, so you can still kiss me – Inseong teased.

-Yah~ what's wrong with you? – You asked while looking away from him shyly.

-I don't know, I just don't want him to hurt you... that's all – Inseong admitted while looking at Rowoon who's dancing the song which is playing. –Looking good – Inseong laughed.

-Thanks, baby! – Rowoon joked while making a sexy face, making both of you laugh.

Oh, Inseong... I don't want him to hurt me either, that's why I'm not letting him come closer.