Chapter 8 - Flour Fight

Heyyy! Um...where did my 130 reads come from? I THINK I WAS HACKED!! Nope. THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE ALL THE BESTTT! Ahhhh! Cookies for everyone! Yayayayaya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on their sofa, staring at my account. I refreshed the page several times and the number grew, immensely, bigger each time. Star struck. The only word that fitted to what I was thinking. I just stared at the laptop screen for, what felt like, forever.

"Are you okay?" A voice said, next to me. I jumped in terror, and held my heart (...chest...you know!). It was Dan.

"Oh my god, Dan!" I shouted, a smiled played on my lips. He smirked. "Yes. Yes, I'm okay." I responded, looking back at the screen and then back at him. I opened my arms and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"You are the best friend ever!" I squealed. I released him and allowed him to get his breath. I laughed at him, holding his lungs.

"And thank you for puncturing my lungs!" He sarcastically replied.

"You have some pretty powerful fans...it scares me." I said, earning a chuckle from him.

"Well, what can I say? Ninety-nine percent of them are screaming fangirls that can tear down cities if someone crushes their OTP." He replied which made me laugh. I looked at him, trying to burn a hole through his head.

"You didn't actually make a cake, did you?" I glared at him with squinted eyes. His eyes widened and sucked in his lips.

"Nope." He said. popping the 'p'. I growled at him.

"No one. Fakes. Food. To. Me." I said in a broken sentence. He went wide-eyed, playing along with the act and fought back the smile that was on his mouth. Then, he started to edge off of the sofa and to the door of the lounge. He bolted out of it and I ran after him, playfully, of course. I ran into the kitchen but he had a handful of flour and threw it in my face. I stopped, my eyes closed. The flour slipped of my face and fell on the floor. Dan, hysterically, laughed. I managed to open my eyes. The flour sat on my lashes a weighed them down. I stomped over to the bag of flour, grabbed a handful and threw it at him. It sprayed all over his t-shirt and up his neck and mouth. He squeezed his eyes shut as I did so and opened them and glared at me.

"If you dare get it in the hair-" He started but stopped as I threw another handful in his face and hair. It was that moment Phil walked in the kitchen to see our mess. "I'll get you." Dan evily grinned. I chuckled and spun around to make a dash for it when Phil grabbed me and held me around my waist, turning me to face Dan. He had handfuls of flour in his hands.

"Phil! Phil, lemme go!" I squealed, wriggling to get out of his trap. I heard his laugh behind me. "PHIL!" I squealed again, manically trying to get out of his arms like a fish out of water. Dan then threw the flour either side of me, coating me in the white powder. I was stunned and froze in place, gathering what had happened. I opened my eyes and saw Dan and Phil smirking in front of me.

"I hate you guys." I said playfully, trying to sound serious but a smile grew on my face and I shook my head. Half trying to get off some of the flour, half in disbelief of the boys. My...um...chest area (yup...ladies you know what I mean) became uncomfortable as the flour had got down my top.

"Oh, great." I said allowed.

"What's wrong?" Phil asked, a small frown on his face.

"I got flour in my...um...top." I said, adjusting my top so my cleavage wouldn't show from all the wriggling. Yes! I was one of those girls who didn't put their breasts on show like other sluts. Phil's frown faded.

"Oh." He simply said.

"I'll be one moment." I replied, going to the bathroom, up the stairs. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. What did I do to deserve amazing friends like them? I chuckled to myself and them proceeded to get the majority of the flour out my hair and out my top. Dusting myself down, I cleared up the sink and checked myself one last time. All good. Great. Fine. I walked down the stairs and went for the kitchen when I heard talking. Now, I'm not the one to be ease dropping but...who can't? I stood by the door and listened to Dan and Phil talking.

"You like her, don't you?" Phil said to Dan.

"Yeah! She's an awesome friend. Friend." Dan replied.

"Come on, Dan. I know you like her."

"Phil! I said she was an awesome friend, nothing more, nothing less." Dan snapped.

"Cool it, will ya? Okay then. I guess PJ can have her then." What?!

"Whatcha mean?"

"I reckon PJ likes her. He can have her if you don't." I walked in on them, startling them. Dan had changed his clothes and had cleaned up also.

"No one can have me, you know." I smirked. "I'm my own person. No one owns me." I laughed. Phil blushed. I hugged him and hugged back. "Don't blush. I'm just saying."

"You heard the whole conversation?" Dan asked.

"Only the PJ part." I lied. Pfft. I wasn't gonna tell them about the first part. Things would get awkward...very awkward.

"Well, I'm off. I gotta get back. I have work tomorrow." I groaned. Dan and Phil stuck out their bottom lips.

"Aww." They said in unison.

"I'm sorry." I said, sympathetically. They led me to the door and I hugged them both. "See you both soon, yeah?" I said, putting on my shoes.

"Yeah." Dan replied.

"Bye." I waved and they waved back and I closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy! Sorry I didn't update sooner... WRITERS BLOCK

Anyway! Sorry! This is a filler. Some good parts are coming soon, Okay? Okay. (TFIOS lol)

Love you alllllllllll! Thank you for my reads!!

Dedication is above!

Bye xxxxxx

~Kat =^.^=