Day Fourteen yo

Miri's War Day Fourteen

Dedicated today to my little sis Chloe Neil, who has helped me in my War, and fights her own.

Not feeling well at all today, shivering, migraine, nausea too. My doctor says gastritis, yay, apparently my body caught some bug virus thingy.

I helped Chloe clean house a little bit, napped, and we read Richelle Mead together. We like talked lots too, about life, college, and people.

It's sad, really, that we came to two conclusions:

One: The more someone claims to hate drama and bitch about it? The more likely they are addicted to it, and probably intentionally stir it up.

Two: The more someone constantly tells you something sad about themselves, whether it's illness, relationships, job? Chances are fair sadly that either they're like lying to you for attention and sympathy, or causing their own mess.

Case in point, me. Yes, I write to you all about my battle with anorexia nervosa, but instead of point two above, I share in hopes that maybe my fight helps you, a friend of yours, or a loved one.

I don't feel massively sorry for myself, or like want oh, poor Miri... Instead Miri's War is about healing and metamorphosis, sharing and learning.

You guys that help me, people like Sarah Wehe, Ciaran Davies, Jessy Zempel, I am honored to know each of you, and be there in support of you. My War has taught me to listen more, care about others like you more by listening.

Victories: Not giving into hate and revenge, even when possibly earned.

Establishing my own philosophy as above

Eating and staying mentally positive today even though I feel like crap

Setback: Still not fighting mainly for me, and my self esteem is itty bitty

Affirmation: I'm glad that I'm too external rather than Narcissistic

Unicorns and kittens, Miribeth Liebowitz