New Year's Eve - Antonio Giovinazzi

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry for this." You said, to which his eyebrows furrowed. As you heard everyone in the club shout "Happy New Year!", you closed the gap between you and pecked his lips. The touch and his scent got you intoxicated.

You pulled away and turned around without even looking at him, ashamed and desperate to find your friends.

"Wait!" You heard but didn't stop until someone grabbed your wrist. You came face to face with that Italian boy again. He held your cheek strongly to make sure you wouldn't leave again and kissed you, this time deepening the kiss with his tongue. You were surprised by this sudden move and you gasped, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue through your lips. It was a hot make-out session, you had never been kissed so intensely before. There were tongues dancing together, hair gripping, neck touches, and a fire igniting both of your bodies.

You were dizzy when you pulled away to catch some air. Your body was pushed against his and you could feel his defined torso through your thin dress and his shirt.

"Happy New Year." He whispered still very close to your lips. "What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Hi Y/N. I'm Antonio." The way his Italian accent was saying your name got your knees weak. "Thank you for making 2019 already better than 2018 has been." His smile, oh God, it was like lightening his whole face.

You chuckled at what he told you and put a strand of hair back behind your ear. During the kiss he had pulled on them and messed with your hairstyle, but you couldn't care less.

"Again, I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this." You shook you head, chuckling. "It's my friends who..." You turned around only to notice they were gone. The bitches. "Who just left me alone in a club of a city I don't know anything about, apparently!"

"Remind me to thank them. How long are you staying in Naples?" He put a hand on your waist to hold you tight against him. You were so hot that you thought your dress would melt on your skin, especially on the place he was touching you.

"We're leaving on the 3rd."

"That leaves me plenty of time to make you visit Napoli, then!"

"Will we kiss some more?" You didn't recognise yourself as you were almost fluttering your eyelashes.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes." You whispered in his ear and left a kiss right where his jaw ends.

"Should we get out of here?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

Antonio linked your hand through his to leave the club without even telling his friends. He couldn't hold his desire for you anymore, his pants were getting tighter and tighter and he only wanted to kiss every inch of you.

Antonio took back his red Ferrari from the valet. You gasped but didn't say anything, it was probably a renting car. After a few minutes of drive, he parked the car in the garage of a building and took you to the last floor. His apartment was like nothing you had ever seen. It was bigger than your family house, everything was modern and well decorated.

"Are you working for the mafia or something?"

"Or something!" He didn't explain more, and you didn't mind, because his lips were busy with yours. He took care of pulling your dress away from your body first so you could put your legs around his waist. He grunted at the friction between your private areas, his being already very sensible. Your naked breast was pushed against his white shirt and he swore he could feel your nipples hardening.

Antonio guided you to his bedroom that had a huge window facing the whole city. He lied you on his bed and took a moment to admire your almost naked beauty.

"Sei così bella."

He took his shirt and pants off quickly before leaning over you. He marked his territory all over your neck and breast, each time taking a moan out of your throat. You had never felt so excited before and the view of the bulge in his pants almost made you faint.

He cherished each part of your body, making you feel things you had never before. He was tender and you thanked the stamina in his body for these hours of love-making. He made you feel like you were the most beautiful thing in the world.

He spent the three days showing you Naples, showing you every room of his apartment, showing you his desire for you. When it was time for you to join your friends to the airport, the separation was difficult, but you left with a promise. The promise of a great love story to be continued.

"I want 2019 to be as good as those three days spent with you. Please, Y/N, let's keep in touch. You are my one and only resolution for this New Year."