Part 15

Tyheim Pov

Ding Dong!

Ascending from my spot on the couch, it took me awhile to realize I wasn't hearing things. Glancing slightly at the antique clock above my 60" flat screen television, my eye's widened. It had only been 15 minutes after I had contacted Keisha, I guess the promises of money caused her to make a hasty retreat to my house. My Nike slides slapped against the floor excitedly, my wide hand gripped the golden knob on my front door.

"Ladiesss..."

Eyeing the tight dresses, sky high stilettos, and sloppy make-up, I held back the urge to laugh at their pathetic attempt to get sexy. Opening the door, I gave them a full view of the luxury I lived in.

"How you doing baby? You paying us now or after our services."

Ignoring Keisha's gold digging ass, my eye's quickly traced her physique as I noted the smell of strong liquor on her breath, typical Keisha, she always had a thing for liquor. Pushing open the door I watched quietly as Keisha and her daughter, Latrice, slid past me slightly. Unlike Keisha, you see Latrice was cute, smooth brown skin, a nice thick curvy body, a little on the bigger side but hey I didn't discriminate! Although she wore glasses her thick eyelashes didn't go un-noticeable, running my eye's slowly up and down her body, there was something familiar about her, too familiar in fact.

Peering into her face I shrugged away any thought about her familiarity. Leading down the dark hallway, their high heels thumped against the floor loudly behind me, making our way straight to the kitchen, I flicked on the lights over head. Slowly running my hand across the stainless steel refrigerator, I gripped the handle tightly, pulling open the door the cool air wafted over me as my eye's slowly ran across my excessive liquor collection.

"Chardonnay or Moët?"

The leather cushioned stools against my bar squeaked quietly as they sat down.

"Chardonnay for me, Latrice doesn't need to go home drunk her father will have a fit."

Pulling out the light weight bottle of Chardonnay, I kicked the refrigerator door closed and made my way quietly to the dishwashers. As she mentioned Latrice's father, a thick eyebrow lifted in surprise. Keisha was a hoe, matter of fact a known hoe around the hood of L.A., so a father, that she actually knew, was surprising.

"He must be really strict, kinda' sounds like the preacher a little. Never let Mystery do-"

Pausing quickly, it came to me. That was why, she had looked so familiar, those dark eyes reminded me of Mystery. A daunting eyebrow lifted, running my thumb across what little hair I had on my face, I slowly uncorked the bottle of Chardonnay.

"Keisha Keisha Keisha, tsk tsk, you had a child with the preacher? Thought that was just your "get rich quick" scheme? "

Tilting the tip of the glass bottle into the champagne glass on my right I watched the bubbly mixture eject quickly into the glass. Eyeing the glass on my left I slowly poured some Chardonnay into it, but it would remain empty, I had no intention to drink now.

"I mean, he was for a minute. Until I ended up pregnant!"

The words left her lips bitterly, looking towards Latrice she shifted uncomfortably in the stool, I had something that would loosen her up a bit.

"Why don't you ladies go into the basment and grab the cleaning supplies. Houses don't clean themselves."

Keisha nodded her head towards Latrice, silently telling her to do whatever I told her to do. A crooked smile ascended upon my lips, as those evil thoughts had crossed my mind once again. Slowly picking up the champagne glass by It's neck, I brought the rim to my lips while I thought long and hard about how good it would feel to fuck another one of the preachers daughters.