Part 9

Mystery POV

His sweet strawberry scented kisses, dipping oh so deep in my brown chocolate. He treats me as well as he eats me, softly, slowly-

Quickly shutting off my IPad, I removed my bright pink earphones from my ears as Jerome walked in. Watching him stirred emotions within me that I couldn't explain, he made me eyes fill with lust and my heart drop when he blew me those strawberry kisses. Twirling little strands of curls out of my face I smiled slyly noticing his haircut.

"Whatchu staring at ugly?"

Shyly shrugging my shoulder, I got up wrapping my arms around his neck, it was no lie that I missed my man. Placing warm kisses onto his lips, I sunk deeper into his body feeling his warmth...and the buzz of his cellphone.

"Mhm...don't answer it."

Pulling at the black leather jacket that hid his beautiful body, I reached for the bulge in his pants only to be ignored.

"It might be the job babe...hello?"

Pouting, I sauntered away making it apparent that I was no longer in the mood. I should be catching an attitude right now, as horny as I was, but it wasn't everyday that he was called to work. Reaching for my IPad I ignored Jerome's mumbles and groans.

Crossing my legs my body sank deep into the black leather couch, as my finger hovered over the white keyboard I quivered slowly as Jerome's lips, which were oddly cold, touched my neck.

"So I gotta leave in a few..."

Thinking nothing off it I shrugged my shoulder waiting for him to finish.

"What you tryna' do...ma?"

Giggling at his attempt to sound 'gangster' the temperature of my body quickly rose, and my pussy got wet.

"You tryna eat this pussy...son?"

Matching his gangster physique I stood up slowly out of his arms, stole his snapback, and ran my hands down my chocolate body as I turned the hat backwards onto my head. Seductively dropping my pants, Jerome was now face to face with a freshly waxed pussy.

"Only if the Queen lets me."

Raising an eyebrow at his slick words, pushing him down onto the couch and searched his face. Lust had filled his eye's.

"The royal pussy is ready your Highness."

Tyheim POV

"Anybody ever tell you that you attract needy ass bitches, I wish a nigga would!"

Panting heavily while Ryann scurried upstairs I shot Mason a look that could kill an army.

"And you shut your faggot ass up!"

Grabbing the box of cigarettes which laid in the pocket of my sweat pants, I slowly pulled out one. Shit, I needed it, no I deserved it. Nobody said making money was going to be easy, but a young nigga didn't expect it to be this hard. Selling drugs, beautiful women to rich old bastards, and I was just getting my feet wet in the porn business life was hard.

Throwing on my Nike slides over my long black socks, I stepped out into the night, looking over the neighborhood I grew up on and now ran. Lil Ty from across the street, staring over at the blotchy cement stairs and windows with metal bars my heart sank slowly. Watching her made me angry and sad at the same time, Mumi, we used to call her. My grandma never let me come back after I accidentally killed my little brother.

Grandma was always strong, providing for my brothers and I. Shit, there was no need to explain, it was the everyday hood story of people who shouldn't have had kids.