Part 5

Ryann POV

"You should've seen his face, it was hysterical!"

Bursting into a fit of laughter, I scarcely noticed the tension in Tyheim's shoulders as I replayed the events of yesterday.

"And you should've seen the way-"

"Baby you love me right?"

Suprised by Tyheim's question, worry creased my eyebrows as I noticed his angry demeanor.

"Of course baby."

Watching him intently as his large hands fumbled each other, I quickly snapped on the bright diamond necklace he had given me earlier. Silence surrounded us as the slow tapping of Tyheim's boots gradually increased to a steady beat. My bare feet made a soft patter across the marble floor as I crossed the large kitchen, laying my head onto his broad shoulder I deeply inhaled his smell. Smiling slightly it instantly relaxed me, reminding me of why I loved Tyheim so much.

"I need you to do something for me."

He stated plainly to what seemed like no one as he stared blankly at the dark flat screen right above the countertops. I would do anything for Tyheim, when he starved I starved, that's just how it was. Quickly nodding my head, I caressed his fingers slowly sliding the blunt out of his hand which was filled with the magic green medicine.

"Tell me what you want baby."

I seductively ran my freshly manicured fingers down his stomach which held six pack ab's. Sucking onto my bottom lip I relished the taste of the weed which lingered on my lips. Watching me the entire time his eyes ran down my body as the sleeve of my robe exposed my bare shoulder. Shaking his head as if to not get distracted, he slowly ran his hand across the brown table slowly picking up the remote. Carefully lifting an perfectly arched eyebrow I wondered what television had to do with anything.

"I need him dead."

Watching as his jaw clentched, his large fingers punched in the number 19 which I instantly reconized as the church channel which my husband preached on.

"What does church have to-"

"Just watch!" He mumbled in a firm tone which caused me to instantly snap my neck towards the television. My face contorted as my husband ranted about god, and rules that he didn't even follow.

"Kill him Ryann, he's the enemy." Sliding off of the high stool he was perched on he slowly pecked me on the lips. Scurrying off to answer the knocking door, he left me in a puddle of my own thoughts. He wanted me to murder my husband, as realization flooded me my chest tightened as I remembered the blows Marcus and I had shared earlier that week.

Pressing the red off button quickly, I made my way up the long stairs. It seemed as if each step I took my legs threatened to buckle underneath me. I didn't know the anything was this, here I am with my daughter's boyfriend, who wants me to kill her father. I did hate Marcus, but I loved Mystery he was the one providing for her while I couldn't. I slid my sweaty palms against the smooth embroidery of the satin curtains which hid all the evil and lies that was done in this house.

Pushing them aside I peeked out, my eyes ran across the other houses on the block. It was obvious we were in the ghetto and who ran shit around here. The bright sun, which was slowly going down, enticed me to feel the warmth on my skin. The loud voices of the bold woman suddenly made me feel lonely. Smiling slightly as those same woman who scolded the kids, who splashed in the water of the open fire hydrant. The purple juice dripped down those chins as they sucked on the cold popsicle, eager to cool off. A pang of hurt hit my heart as I remembered home. Louisiana to be exact. I was just like Mystery, a goody two shoes church girl, a wholesome woman they called me. When chicken needed to be fried and pies baked for the church picnic I was there ready to fry and bake. A slight sigh escaped my lips, running my hands across my toned stomach I was eager to feel Marcus's loving touch again, after all I did run away to marry him.