Part 11

So chapter 12, the chapter after this, is private so you'll have to follow me in order to read! Enjoy!

Ryann POV

It seemed like I should've been done with Tyheim, but I wasn't. Sometimes I felt like I was being used, but then he would do something sweet and bat those long eyelashes, that seemed to be his trick. And I fell for it every time! Sinking back into the seat of the yellow cab, the cracks along the floor proved how many feet had been on this same floor, light rain drops constantly struck the misty window. Rain always seemed calming to me, but tonight it had me in my feelings. Sulking quietly, my eye's shifted slowly from the window towards the front of the cab, he was a quiet one. As my eye's swung back towards the glass, we came to a halting stop. Peering out of the cab, into the fully lighted house I sighed wearily too lethargic after this long night.

"Hey, your gonna pay me or what?"

Although I was unwilling to move, I casually pulled out a twenty handing it to him, my soft freshly manicured hand roughly rubbed against his. Scrabbling for my bag, I quickly sought to get some fresh air as tension within the cab got thicker and thicker for some odd reason. Maybe there wasn't tension at all, maybe it was just me.

"Be safe."

Breaking the tension and odd silence, my wide eye's peered into his face. Studying every significant feature, the sag on his face, bags underneath his eye's, and mainly the worried look that had crossed his pale face. Biting onto my bottom lip, I gripped the door handle tightly, the sun seemed to peak over the dark cloud's while I clambered up the stone walkway. As it was late, or early as some may say, I quickly shoved my key into the lock of the door trying to be as quiet as possible. It was silent, too silent I thought, crinkling my nose at the dank smell of cigarettes traveling from the top of the stairs.

"Tyheim you home?"

Cautiously yelling up the stairs from the the door, I threw off these deamon heels sighing from relief. After the hostile confrontation with Mystery's fiance, I jetted out of there like a bat out of hell. The seemingly dark hallway swolled me as I ran further and further away from him, the loud clank of my heels dragging along side of me echoed against the walls, it was anything but relaxing. Stopping to catch my breath, that's when I had realized how ignorant I seemed to everyone. Standing on that hot stage, those lights beaming onto my forehead, these high ass heels, and the auctioneer yelling out prices like I was the finest piece of meat in the butchers shop waiting to be sold. I was angry, finally catching my breath I blinked back tears, scrambling for my purse I got to my feet and found the nearest exit. Pouting when I realized Tyheim was my ride, I slowly sat on the steps of the beautiful mansion. The outside now abandoned, I fidgeted the heel of my shoes scrapping against the spotless white washed concrete floor. I mean, he loved me right, I already knew the answer, I just felt the need to question myself about it over again. Trying to convince myself that I just wasn't an easy way to make money for Tyheim.

Chills ran slightly down my spine as I snapped back to reality, standing there in the akwardly silent house, alone, the night had caught up to me as my body seemed to slump and my head hung low along with my eye's. This wasn't the time to sleep, nor sulk home was calling my name, realizing I hadn't seen nor called my family in years. I was gone, L.A and this fast life had nothing to do for me. Mystery was grown, hell nearly married at this point, and as soon as these divorce papers were signed I would be a single woman.

Moving towards the wooden stairs, my hand glided against the smooth walls as I tried to clear my mind. Reaching the top of the steps I casually walked into the room I shared with Tyheim. It took me time to realize that I was leaving it all, shaking slightly I reached for the cordless phone that laid restlessy behind the door, calling my name. Hoovering over the numbers, I quit procracinating and quickly punched in the number thats been the same for 20 years now. It seemed like deamons fought in my head, shit it was mama, there was no reason for me to be scared of my mama, rolling my eyes as I lied to myself I pressed the phone tightly against my ear. I could already here the I told you so sarcastically spilling from her mouth, smart ass.