Part 13

Mystery POV

Leaving Tyheim in his little puddle of lies, the wind seemed to brutally hit me as I stepped foot outside. It was one thing to lie about cheating, but another to lie about something as serious as my mother being raped! It wasn't until now that I would have casted Tyheim as the biggest asshole in the universe. Of course he was lieing, my father, as ignorant as he could be at time's, would never think of nor have the balls to do something such...evil! Right?

  Shaking away any doubt I had about my father's innocence, I stepped quickly down the perfectly paved stairs, and headed towards my car, clutching my purse I cringed as a horn blared loudly at me, embarrassment filled my face as I realized I had stepped right in front of traffic. Damn Mystery, I guess the lies coming out of Tyheims mouth wasn't enough to kill ya huh?

"Hey lady watch it, won't ya'?"

  Ignoring the yells of the taxi driver, I tried my best to stay focused. Maybe some would say 'hey, she deserved it' but at the end of the day this was my mother, and up until two month's ago she was the best mother anyone could ask for, I mean everyone makes mistakes!

  As I rambled to myself quietly the harsh wind had calmed to a slight breeze, barely paying attention as I opened my car, my purse loudly hit the leather seat next to me, basically confirming my frustration. Slowly inhaling the hot air, beads of sweat popped up slowly along my forhead, quietly making their way down my face as I reached for the small black dial, cranking up the air. Pushing in the key, the car purred to life, my foot hovered over the gas while I watched Tyheim exit the resteraunt, my bright painted lips twisted in disgust as I noted the familiar limp in his step. Slowly rubbing my thumb gently across the leather steering wheel, my eyes followed him as he made his way quickly across the parking lot. Punching in a number I had vowed to never call again, I listened closely as it rang.

"Hello?"

My face contorted as a familiar feminine voice answered my fathers phone.

"Who is this?"

"This is Keisha Turner, who is this?"

Shaking my head, my anger raged as I pressed the end button, I quickly focused as I pulled out of the parking lot, although what Tyheim had said was unbelievable, a little voice in the back of my head wanted me to believe the unbelievable.

**************************************

Frozen as one hand clutched the heavy brass door knob and the other tenderly racked through the irrational amount of mail which laid inside the black mailbox on the door of my condo, I was apprehensive about what awaited me inside. Numerous messages from Jerome about a 'suprise' had me anxious, and after that wonderful suprise from Tyheim earlier I was more than scared of what he had in store for me, I was petrified!

Inhaling deeply, I let go a shaky breath and whispered a silent prayer before twisting the knob, slowly pushing the door open-

Hold up, is that lobster and shrimp linguini?

Lifting a curious eyebrow, I wasted no time getting inside and and kicking off my heels, smiling slighty as my sore feet sunk into the beige cushioned carpet beneath my feet, the smell of my favorite dish drew me right into our designer kitchen. Eyeing the fine china, and bottle of Moet on the wide pink ivory wooden table, I knew for a fact that I had found the diamond amongst the rubble of rocks when I had met Jerome.

"Jerome?"

As I shouted his name down the long hallway my voice echoed, barely peeking into the living room I headed towards our room, red and pink rose petals that laid gently onto the floor led the way. With the lights low and dozens of candels lit, my shadow casted against the ivory painted walls. The aroma of the candels, got stronger as I neared the room.

"Jero-"

Abruptly stopping at the doorway, I laughed softly at the violin player, my baby went all out! My eyes scanned over the imported cream satin sheets, our four poster bed held sheer red curtains from top to bottom, blue rose petals were sprinkled softly across the bed, and small wax candels were set up vertically across our room, but what impressed me the most was the medium sized heart shaped jacuzzi placed onto our balcony.

"Mrs. Cassel?"

 Startled by the heavy British accent, I couldn't help but smile when the small Butler, addressed me as Jerome's wife.

"Yes?"

Spotting a bottle a of Alizé in his hands along with two wine glasses, I could finally say my night was made, but one thing was missing, where was Jerome?

"Your husband says to make yourself comfortable, the jacuzzi is hot and-," his face turned red and a lopsided smile filled his face," he wants you ready."

Laughing at his embarrassed physique,  I simply nodded my head and took in the beautiful scenery. Handing my the bottle of liquor and champagne glasses, he left the room leaving me to gape at all the work Jerome had simply put into this night! Suddenly everything that happened earlier became a non-factor, although the violinist was still in the room, I slid quietly out of my jeans and top, and into the hot soothing water.

"Ahhh."

Sighing deeply, the steaming hot water pulsed against my skin putting me into a deep trance. Laying my head against the cushioned exterior of the jacuzzi, I slowly but surely closed my eyes.

"Mrs. Cassel?"

Even without opening my eye's I knew exactly who's voice that was, the bass in his face and the way his C's rolled lightly off of his tounge.

"So Jerome whats the occasion?"

"Occasion? Well let's see it's not your birthday nor our anniversary, does there have to be an occasion? "

Shrugging my shoulders slightly, I lifted my head groggily from the cushion and faced Jerome. Decked out in just a fluffy lime green towel, my eye's ran up and down his tightly toned body, all those day's in the gym had payed off. Placing my elbows onto the cushion I laid my head gently onto the back of my hand, admiring what god had placed in front of me, and whoever else could see our balcony.

"You gonna get in?"

Dropping his towel my eye's lowered and a my heart melted. Oh he was prepared...

As he got in, I made it a mission to not stare so much, but damn he was mines and whatever was mines I could admire for  however long I wanted to. Pulling me close once he was in, I moaned slightly as the plushness of his lips sunk into my neck and my hands roamed his body.

" Let's get married baby, we've been engaged for a while now, I think it's time to actually tie the knot."

Releasing my self from his grip, I thought hard on this one.

"Let's go to Jamaica, get married on te beach, just you, me, and god. We'll leave tomorrow. "

Nodding my head I was at a lost for words, I was young but I had definitely found my soulmate.