"Stop right there, both of you."

"We have places to be." Jonathan said and looked at his watch. "You seem to be coping a little better this time than earlier on. That's not really fair, is it?"

"Who says I'm coping?"

"Well you seem quite well."

"You walk like you're drunk." Willow chimed in. "But apart from that you seem peachy perfect."

Jonathan looked at Willow, she in turn smiled. Looking back up at Batman, Jonathan frowned. "You do seem quite intoxicated there, Batman. Is this a feeling you are used to, that is why you seem so...what's the word..." Jonathan twiddled his thumbs in thought. "For the better word; normal?" The man at the top of the stairs walked down the first step and narrowed his eyes down at them.

"I think that's a no." Willow whispered behind one of her hands.

"I think that's a no too," Jonathan sighed and backed off. He had easily taken advantage and attacked the costumed man descending the stairs earlier on. He knew that repeating that action would be near impossible. For two reasons mainly, reason one: because Willow was here. Reason two: Batman seemed to have some keen focus going on in his mind. "That's it!" Jonathan clicked his fingers and pointed in the Batman's direction. "You're so focussed like you think that you can just focus on something else and the fear will go away. Fear doesn't work like that, I should know, I'm an expert on fear."

"Gloating?" Willow whispered behind her hands, she thought only she had heard her words but she was wrong when Jonathan glared down at her. "Sorry." She grinned sheepishly.

"Yes I suppose you are an expert of sorts." Batman said while not relenting on his approach to them, they were still edging backwards away from him. "But as brilliant as you are at understanding the human mind, you don't seem to fully appreciate the power which it can wield."

Jonathan narrowed his eyes and grabbed a hold of Willow's arm and turned and ran off. He had had enough of being belittled and decided they should just leave him to whatever mission he was currently on. "Woah," Willow frowned at the library like room. Letting out a yelp when the man holding her hand was suddenly pushed to the side she ran off down the sides of the filing cabinets. Peering around, she frowned at the futile fight which Jonathan put up. It wasn't totally futile, he did manage to inject the Dark Knight whenever he got close. The last time he did it he got thrown against a wall.

Willow frowned. That was the last straw really. Edging around the filing cabinets she watched Batman walk slowly over to where Jonathan was trying to pick himself up from the floor. He coughed and wiped blood away from his lips and looked up at the man approaching him. Letting out a sigh, Willow darted forwards. Jumping up onto the table she ran along it, kicking up papers as she went. Reaching down and pulling a chair up she continued to run. Slamming the chair down she used her momentum to push herself against it. Flipping over it, and grabbing the back rest she landed in a crouch and her arms momentum continued on, the chair went crashing into the Batman. It broke upon impact but it did not make the man fall over. He faltered to the side and disappeared down the side of some filing cabinets.

Willow crouched on the table frowning and looking in the direction he went in. Letting out a scream when something wrapped itself around her ankle and yanked her backwards, she crashed against the table. Wincing when she tasted blood she didn't have much time to think about her split lip when she suddenly found herself hanging upside down. Crossing her arms over her stomach to stop her top from falling thanks to gravity, she looked up onto the gargoyle ornament in the room. "Oh haha. Isn't this grand? The blood will rush to my head and my head will pop off. Thanks, Batman. No really, thank you."