"Do you like music?" I asked.  

He chuckled. "What kind of question is that?"  

"Um, a normal question."  

He laughed again. "Everyone likes music, babies, kindergarten children, teenagers, grownups and..."  

"Alright, enough."  

"I think your question was supposed to be What type of music do you like it?"  

"You know what, never mind, forget I said anything." I roared. He was so irritating.  

He chuckled and shook his head. "You're easily annoyed, it is blinking fun."  

"You're an idiot." I narrowed my eyes at him with a scowl on my face. I crossed my arms over my chest and turned to the window.  

He cleared his throat and said. "I'm terribly sorry, Selena."  

I stared at the beautiful blue sky outside the window and ignored all his apology attempts.  

"Selena." He spoke with a quieter voice. "I didn't mean to upset you. I only wanted to cheer you up."  

Cheer me up? What was that supposed to mean? He wasn't making me laugh or smile, he was doing a good job rising my temper up.  

"You seem tired and I can tell you've been hurt badly, by your ex, I assume." he continued. "I just wanted to keep your mind off it." he stated shrugging a little.  

I gasped turning back to him. "How in the world did you know that?"  

"Again it was only a speculation." Liam responded giving me a small smile.  

I frowned and played with my fingers nervously. Was he a mind reader? Or maybe he was some kind of a stalker, no he couldn't be, he's too gorgeous to be a stalker, he's too good but I can't find out why he seemed to know so much about me. Was I really that transparent?  

"My best friend Mason says I have a sixth sense." Liam chuckled.  

I laughed along with him running my hand through my hair.

"Do you want my fruit salad?" he offered holding the bowl up from his tray.  

"Sure, let's trade." I smiled and handed him my plate of delicious cheese cake, for some reason he had a big grin on his face.  

I took the fruit salad bowl from him and placed it on my tray. I burst out laughing as soon as I saw the smiley face with big kiwi eyes, strawberry nose and a pineapple smile.  

"Yes, success!" he exclaimed throwing his fist up in the air gaining a few people's attention including the elderly couple. I really hope he didn't wake them up again. "I made you laugh." he grinned contentedly.  

I smiled at him. he was such a sweet guy, offering me his own food and constantly trying to make me feel better, he was truly special. That girl is very lucky to have him.  

"It looks amazing." I chuckled holding a fork to the fruit salad. I shoved a piece of strawberry in my mouth, it tasted so good, sweet but sour at the same time. I closed my eyes and smiled.  

"Thank you." I whispered and took a sip of water.  

"No worries, I'm pleased to provide my good deeds for the society."  

I chuckled and shook my head at his response. he could be very funny sometimes.  

"Open your mouth." Liam said holding his fork with a piece of cheese cake to my mouth, it looked so good, very appetizing, strawberry sauce was shining over the big layer of cheese, it smelled incredibly delicious.  

"Open your mouth or I'll make you." he ordered and smirked moving the fork closer and closer to my lips, my mouth was watering, my tongue begged for the sweet taste of the cake but I knew I couldn't. I shook my head at him slightly.  

"Hm-mm." he played with the fork over my lips. "Oh is that a cockroach on your hair?"  

Immediately I gasped. "What?" I yelled touching my hair quickly. I soon realized it was one of his stupid jokes but it was too little too late, he already had the fork inside my mouth. I almost fainted as the sugar made its way through my system and as much as I wanted to enjoy the taste I knew exactly what was going to happen next, my heart beats started racing. I began having trouble in breathing. I could feel the heat running through me, my body was soaking with sweat. I grabbed my shirt trying to avoid getting choked.  

"Selena." Liam was looking at me with wide eyes. he looked very anxious and shocked. "Are you alright?"  

"Selena, what's wrong?" he asked placing both of his hands on my shoulder. I heard the distress in his voice.  

"Liam....." I whispered and coughed catching my breath.  

"Selena" he yelled, he was freaking out now.  

"Help, someone please." he yelled hard as different voices entered my ears. I guess he got the other passengers attention.  

"Is there a doctor on this plane?" Liam cried out, his voices sounded angry. I tried to reach out and hold his arm to comfort him but I failed. I was completely out of energy.  

I was beginning to feel light headed, my eyes were blurry. I was experiencing a case of double vision. I could only hear the echo of Liam's troubled voice yelling and calling out for help, he sounded very upset. I didn't want this to happen, he's been fabulous to me and he didn't deserve to go through that.  

"I'm s-sorry, L-Li-am." I choked out the words before letting my body go.

_______________________________________________________________________________  

Hello guys I'm sorry it took me long to upload I've been very busy, i really hope you like this chapter it's not very long but the story will pick up from it  

okay so i wanted to say a big thank you for all of you guys you have been remarkably amazing i can't believe i got in the what's hot, last night i saw that I was 70 :) I'm so happy you guys like my story :D  

Send me a private message if you guys have any suggestions or questions, if you want to send banners ill be sure to put them on my chapters :)  

love ya all~ xxox